Tomtord

Requested By Anonymous
Yeah I see you reading this >w>

ONTO THE STORY

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Tord was sitting in his room. He was pretty sure Edd, Matt, and Tom all went to asdf Land for a bit. Tord had lied and said he wasn't feeling well so he could stay an read some more of hentai. He had one of his magazines out, and his boxers slightly pulled down. He was panting slightly, a blush across his face as he gently stroked his member. He set down the magazine, and used his hand to cover his face to avoid from moaning too loud. He started pumping his member faster, letting out a louder moan, slightly trembling. He moaned louder, feeling a knot in his stomach. He moaned loudly as he climaxed onto his chest. " T-ToOoOM!!~ " He yelled, moving his hand from his face to grip the sheets. He panted for a minute, sitting still. He heard something from the door, and weakly turned his head to look at the door. " Need some help there?~ " Said a blue hooded figure that stood infront of his closed door. Tord quickly hid under his blanket, hiding " T-TOM!! WHAT THE FUCK! " Tord yelled, blushing as he curled up under the blanket. " I just heard you yell my name, and I came to see what was wrong. It seems like you've got a big problem there.. I can help~ " Tom whispered lustfully, as he sat on Tords bed, crawling towards him. Tord was trembling under the blanket. He wasn't going to lie- He did want this.. Tom pulled the blanket off Tord quickly, and pinned him down on the bed. " Gotcha~ " Tom whispered, leaning down and ripping Tord's sweater off. Tord had chosen not to wear his shirt, since it had been a warm day. Tom gave Tord's chest a gentle lick, and he palmed Tord through his boxers. Tord had his head back, slightly drooling as he let out small moans of pleasure everytime Tom touched him. Tom pulled Tords boxers down slowly with his teeth, letting Tords throbbing member spring out at him. Tom gave Tords thigh a quick kiss, an then moved to Tord's member. He licked from the base all the way to the tip, sucking the tip a bit. Tord's legs trembled furiously, as he let out a loud moan. Tord had one hand entangled into Tom's hair he pulled Tom's head down, and Tom took this as a signal to go deeper. He quickly slid Tord's whole member into his mouth, making Tord gasp loudly in surprise " T-TOM!!~ " Tom started bobbing his head quickly, leaving Tord a moaning mess. Tom could feel Tord's member in his mouth twitching. Tom knew he was going to climax soon. He bobbed his head faster, his tongue swirling around his member each time he bobbed his head. " T-TO-TOM OH- OH GOD!~ " Tord moaned loudly, arching his back as he climaxed In Tom's mouth. Tom pulled away from Tord's member, a string of saliva connecting his mouth to Tord's member as he smiled, swallowing all of Tord's cum in his mouth. Tord looked down at him, blushing deeply. " T-Tom s-stop teasing m-me.. " Tord panted, and tom quickly undressed, as Tord pulled his own boxers all the way off. He rolled over, his face pressed against a pillow and his ass in the air. Tom has already lubed his own member, as he positioned himself at Tord's entrance. He bent down to whisper into the Norwegians ear. " This will hurt a bit.. " Tom whispered quietly, as he bit down on Tord's shoulder and slammed himself into Tord. Tord screamed out in slight pain, but mostly pleasure. He gripped onto the bed sheets, tears slightly pricking at his eyes. After a short moment, he nodded, signaling Tom to continue. Tom started ramming into Tord fast, his hands exploring Tord's body with his hands as he did. Tords Pleasured Screams echoed in the room, his tongue lolling out slightly. Tom wanted to see Tord's face as he pounded into him, so he switched Tord's position so he was facing Tom. Tom continued pounding into him, and Tord was moaning and screaming loudly. Tom felt a knot in his stomach forming. He reached down to Tord's member, and started to pump it while pounding into him. Tord was now screaming in pleasure, yelling Tom's name loudly as he trembled. Tord climaxed onto both of their chests, and onto Tom's hand as Tom started ramming deep into Tord, until he finally climaxed in Tord. They were both panting, staying in that position for a minute. Tom finally pulled out of Tord, and collapsed beside him. " T-There, Problem S-Solved.. " Tom said, turning to Tord, Smirking. " S-Shut up, Jehovah. " Tord said, pushing Tom's face gently. They heard shuffling outside the door, and Tom slid on his boxers as he walked towards the door quietly. He heard what sounded like faint moaning- He opened the door, seeing Edd and Matt sitting on the ground, trying not to laugh, facing away from the door as they watched the scene they recorded. " EDD!!! " Tom yelled loudly, as he grabbed the phone as it still played, chucking it out the window, only to realize it broke through their neighbors window and into their room. He waited a moment, realizing what he had done, and he heard a shout from the neighbors, and he Looked over at the empty doorway. Tord laughed slightly, and motioned for Tom to come lay down. " We'll deal with it later. " Tord said reassuringly as he cuddled Tom. Tom just nodded grumpily, and the two fell asleep cuddling each other.

// Wow- 970 words- thats alot- Hope you enjoyed it- //