✺ second shot

After one more hour of Minho watching Jisung chuck different liquids down his throat he decides to take the younger home. It takes time, but at last they're there.

It's 1am and Jisung is mumbling weird stuff into Minho's ear. Minho sighs as he puts the boy down in his bed, throwing the blanket over him.

"Go to sleep." Minho says and turns off the lights, leaving the room.

Jisung is tired but a slight headache prevents him from sleeping. Minho feels familiar in some way. Jisung haven't seen his face clearly yet but the boys voice seems familiar.

Jisung lets it go, burring his head into the pillow. He's so Goddamn tired. After some minutes he falls asleep.

✺ ✺ ✺

Jisung wakes up with a headache and no memory how he got home. He was so drunk last night the only thing he remembers is coming into the pub.

Luckily, he isn't feeling nausea this morning. Jisung gets out of bed and walks into his kitchen. He drinks water in an attempt to make the headache disappear, not trusting those painkillers.

He feels a little better afterwards. Some memories from last night gets reminded, he was talking to someone, more like flirting. That someone seemed familiar, was he an actor?

Jisung shakes his head, deciding to forget about it. That's what he does best after all and he likes to forget. Well, he likes to forget bad memories.

Jisung's thoughts gets disturbed by the door bell. He groans and walks into the hall, opening the door.

It's him. What's he doing here? At this time? Wait, what's the clock? 10am!? Jisung's hands fidget around the door handle when he meets the males eyes.

He haven't changed a bit, his raven hair still in that pretty hairstyle. Even his clothes are the same, the same as the first day they met. A small smile is plastered on his pink lips.

"Hi Jisung. I was just gonna check on you, see that you were okay." He says, tilting his head to the side, just like he used to do.

Jisung slams the door in his face and locks, runs into the bathroom and locks that door too. Why the fuck is he coming to check on Jisung? They haven't seen each other in two years.

The almost healed wounds are ripped open again. it hurt so bad. Jisung wants to forget, which means he's going to the pub this night.

✺ ✺ ✺

Jisung have only had one shot but he's high as fuck. Someone must have put something in his drink. God must hate him, he can't even enjoy drinking anymore without getting drugged.

For the third time in a row someone sits down beside him. Jisung's vision is clear this night, so he recognizes the boy as the one he have met the two past times. What was his name? Minhyun?

"Hey what's your name? Minhyun? Are you an actor?" Jisung asks, tapping his finger at his empty glass.

"Minho. And no, I'm not an actor." The boy answers, his voice feeling way to familiar.

That voice with that face. Haven't Jisung met this person before? Maybe even outside the pub. This morning... wait...

"Was... was it you who came to my house this morning?" Jisung asks, he's so confused.

Jisung now knows that he knows this boy, but he can't put everything together yet, a puzzle piece is still missing.

Minho smiles softly, stroking Jisung's cheek, his dimmed eyes lingering on the younger's lips. Is he drunk on alcohol or love?

"I know you, right? But... who are you?" Jisung asks, tilting his head while pointing at the older boy.

"Let me remind you." Minho whispers, closing the gap between their lips.

Jisung knows this lips. He have kissed them a million times before. Jisung doesn't even get a chance to stop himself before he slaps him over the cheek.

Minho winces and holds his cheek.

"I deserve that." Minho states and nods, rubbing his cheek while looking at Jisung.

Jisung doesn't understand him. He left without an explanation and thought he could come back after two years? No way.

"Why the fuck are you here!?" Jisung shouts, boiling with anger.

"I came here to drink so I could forget you. But it seems like you did the same." Minho simply answers, smirking at the younger.

"Wipe that smirk of you face." Jisung growls, gritting his teeth.

Minho just continues to smirk, too amused seeing the younger angry. Jisung gets angrier and tries to bitch slap Minho again, but Minho is prepared.

Minho catches Jisung's right hand so Jisung tries with his left hand instead, but Minho catches that one too.

"Let. Me. Go." Jisung says through gritted teeth, glaring daggers at Minho.

But that's not Minho's plans. He puts the younger's arms around his neck, dragging the younger closer by his hips. Before Jisung can prevent Minho from doing anything he has pressed their lips together again.

Minho's lips move over Jisung's making the younger's mind dizzy. The burning anger Jisung felt disappears and he greedily kisses Minho back, missing his lips.

Jisung moves over to sit on Minho's lap instead, tangling his hands into his hair. It felt like ages since he did this. Ages since he kissed him.

Minho breaks the kiss and stares into Jisung's eyes. But Jisung brings their lips back together again, his drunk mind tossing his sanity out of the window.

Jisung has missed this way too much. He clings onto the older like he thinks he's gonna disappear if he doesn't hold tight enough.

The memories Jisung always tries to forget starts to come back, stabbing his heart with a pole. He hates him so fucking much.

Jisung starts to shake, breaking the kiss and burrows his face in the hook of Minho's neck. Hot tears streams down his cheeks, staining Minho's black shirt.

"Why-why did you leave!?" Jisung yells and hits Minho weakly.

Minho rubs Jisung's back, taking in the younger's scent, which mostly is alcohol and sweat. Jisung starts to sob, gripping the fabric of Minho's shirt.

I'm sorry Jisung, Minho thinks, blinking away his tears.

✺ ✺ ✺

—a/n—

One week feels like an entirety
Well well
I hope you liked the chapter
Bye friends :)
-E