✺ fifth shot

Jisung smiled when he walked home. He was in a good mood. But that would soon change.

He couldn't wait till he got to hug Minho. He had longed for the older the whole day.

Jisung opened the door to his house and stepped inside. Minho didn't meet him in the hall as usual.

"I'm home!" Jisung said, not being able to wipe the smile off his lips.

Minho walked up to him and hugged him tight. Jisung hugged him back, taking in his scent. The older boy slowly started to shake.

"What's wrong Minho?" Jisung asked when his boyfriend started to shake more violently.

Minho presses their lips together for a brief moment, and then locked eyes with the younger. He looked so sad that Jisung's heart started to ache.

"Minho what's wrong?" Jisung said and started to embrace Minho.

Minho took a step backwards, which surprised the younger. He was worried for the older.

"We need to break up." Minho said and broke the eye contact.

Jisung couldn't move, couldn't breathe and couldn't believe why Minho thought they needed to break up. Just, why?

Tears started to roll down Jisung's squishy cheeks and Minho ran past him, leaving the younger more broken than he was when Minho first met him.

Jisung couldn't believe what just happened. His warm tears tasted salty when they reached his lips.

He really couldn't understand why Minho did that. His knees gave in and he fell to the floor, sobs escaping him.

Someone suddenly opened the door and gasped.

"Jisung! What happened?" A familiar voice said, crouching down to hold Jisung.

"Ch-Chan, he-he told me we-we needed to break up!" Jisung cried.

Chan hugged his friend tighter. He had always thought Minho was an asshole. The raven haired boy just seemed like a fuck boy.

"Shh, it's okay. It'll be okay Jisung. I'll take care of you." Chan whispered, rocking the younger back and forth.

"B-but I want Minho!" Jisung yelled.

Chan looked away. Of course Jisung wanted Minho. The younger had never been interested Chan. It kind off hurt the Australian, but he ignored it.

He held Jisung until midnight when the younger fell asleep in his arms. Chan was so mad. He was mad at Minho for breaking Jisung's heart.

He would never hurt Jisung. Never ever.

Jisung didn't talk in two months. But one day Seungmin decided it was enough. He told Jisung to get over Minho and start over again.

Jisung listened halfhearted at him. He started all over again, but he didn't get over Minho. He still thought of the raven haired boy every day.