Chapter 4

On Friday, Thor knocks on my front door and I open it "You told me Friday, it's Friday." I let him in and walk towards my closet to pull out a shirt, blazer, and tie.

"My fault, I lost track of time in the shower." I sigh as I button my shirt and pull on my shoes. As I grab all of my shit, I sigh "How about donuts today?"

By the time we walk into the donut shop, I tuck in my shirt and the little Asian woman gives Thor a bag and a cupholder with two coffees. I wave to her and we're out the door.

As he drives, I continue to get dressed. By the time we park, my hair is greased back and I wear an all black suit.

When we sit down at our desks, he hands me three donuts and takes the other three, before holding up two gigantic sausage rolls "What are these?"

I gasp and take one "These used to be my favorite, but they stopped making them!" As I start to eat mine, Natasha walks in with a weak smile "Hi darling."

She gives an odd look, before asking "Are you okay?" I nod and she frowns "It's just, you're usual not okay for awhile after..."

"I'm fine." I nod, before looking to Thor "Thor came by on Wednesday, and we talked about stuff. Really helped."

Natasha looks to Thor, then to me, before nodding "Well, you still have to talk to Banner... he'll be here in an hour."

She starts to walk away, but grabs Barton by the collar and pulls him into the Captain's office.

"What exactly is this?" Thor asks, holding up the sausage roll "It smells spicy."

"Jalapeno and cheese." I state and he bites into it, nodding in approval, causing me to smile "You like it?"

"That's good." He nods, before drinking his coffee, before swiveling around in his chair and tossing the balled up paper bag into the trash, only it doesn't make it, and he stands up to go get it.

When he bends over, his pants rip and I burst out laughing. He looks back to me with a fake frown "You're a goofball!" I laugh and he hangs his head.

"Do you mind running out to my car to grab my backpack?" he asks and I take his keys "Thank you!"

"You're welcome." I sigh. When I get back from the car, I find Barton, Rominoff, Steve, Tony, and Bruce stare at me "What?"

I hand Thor his backpack, as Banner sighs "You know what we gotta do. In my office, please."

With a sigh, I walk into the office and he shuts the door behind me. When he sits, he clears his throat "The third anniversary was on Wednesday."

I give a short nod, before explaining "It was rough, the first day I was out. But Thor showed up and we had a little thing for Fin."

Banner gives a shocked look, before asking "What did you two do, to memorialize Fenris?"

"We ate cupcakes and candy, and watched the movies Fenris loved. Like, we watched Harry Potter. Thor fell asleep during the second one." I smile.

"So you like your new partner?" Banner asks and I give a short nod "Where did he sleep, and where did you sleep?"

"He slept on the couch, and I slept in bed." I frown, before hissing "Just because I'm getting along with someone, doesn't mean I'm sleeping with him!"

"Okay, I understand." Banner nods, before leaning forward "Then let's talk about the UC assignment. How do you feel about that?"

I lick my lips and shrug "I'm fine." He gives a doubting look and I remind "I knew I wasn't going to get hurt."