CHAPTER 25 : POISON BULLET

Author's POV

*punch*

"You come here asshole! Get up!" Junsu tried to get up ... stumbled a bit when he try to stand up straight.

The boss punched him again on his stomach make he spit the blood.

"You wanna die like your buddy huh?"

Junsu shake his head . "Please dont sir. Forgive me."

"You almost kill her you know that? I dont wanna she die could you understand?!" The boss shake his shoulder violently.

"I'm sorry, sir. I put some trick to let him show up on the stage sir. If i didnt aim her earlier.. he wont get shot sir."

The boss panting... catching his breath..he tried to calm down himself.

"Luckily you explain to me the logical thing. I have second thought to kill you just now. Good job Junsu!" The boss pat his head.

"Now whats next boss?"

The boss smirked while thinking what he gonna do next.

"Let me in!"

"Rosé ssi.. Mr Yang will fired me if i let you in."

"He's my boyfriend. Dont you know that?" She said with gritted teeth.

"Let her in." Another male voice butt in their conversation.

"You heard that right manager nim?"

"Arasso, sir. Now lets go Rosie."

"Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa.. you guys can accompany her."

"Aigesemida sajangnim.."

"Please wake up Y/N.. wake up for me please babee.." she kept saying that while holding his hand.

"Excuse me, miss.. you have to stay outside." The doctor said.

"Please save him, doctor.."

"I will try my best.."

"Shhh Rosie.. dont worry . Everythings gonna be fine." The girls calm her down as she cant stop crying.

"Am i not deserved to be happy tho? He came into my life and build my happiness again.. but why this happen?" She said with her hoarse voice.

"Think positive Rosie. I know its hard. But i know you are strong enough." Jennie said as she rubbing her back.

Changbin's POV

Once i saw the live streaming of that awards..

I felt shocked seeing Y/N being shot.

I shut down my laptop and left the office.

I drive my car to that hospital. Well dont ask me how i know the hospital.. i have my way anyway.. as an IT people right?

there i saw Blackpink sitting at the waiting area.

I approach them.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The girls look up at me. Well this is not the time for me to fanboying over them.

"Hey.." the thai girl greet me. The way she greet me.. i could feel something beating hard.

"I am Changbin. And i am Y/N's friend. How is he?"