~Tord X Matilda~

Requested by roxannela

*(As said in the picture) *
(1600+ words)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matilda's POV

       Hearing the sounds of the alarms, the sun shining right at me, I groaned in annoyance as I sat up straight, yawning in progress.

I got off my bed and head straight to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, disgusted to see a horrifying looking gal, oh wait that's me. I giggled to myself as I did my hair, all neat and tidy.

"Now that's done... "

I head to my night stand and took my phone, I sat onto my bed as I looked at my phone, smiling.

H3n7a1Lover: Morning hot stuff ;)

(Me): Good morning, Red! UwU

H3n7a1Lover: ;)))))

I blushed, just from an emoji. Red and I have been friends ever since we chatted in a random public chat, I didn't really think we would be this close.

H3n7a1Lover: I heard that there's a new perfume comin' soon, did u hear?

(Me): Duh!! I'm the beauty guru here, why wouldn't I?

H3n7a1Lover: I mean, your the forgetful one here.

Darn, they do have a good point though. I knew nothing about him like, at all. He knows that I'm forgetful bc of some certain chats we had.

(Me): I know that Ò^Ó

H3n7a1Lover: Of course you do, just making sure hun.

I rolled my eyes at my phone, giggling after. I looked at my alarm clock, shoot I have to get ready!. I said my goodbyes to Red and quickly change my clothes.

I have a part time job to do, cuz yknow, I need money and money leads to mirrors.

I quickly ran downstairs, no time for coffee. I got out of the house and ran to the cafe, as I walked in, I saw my co-worker or also my best friend Ell, who is just behind the counter, cleaning the desk.

I smiled brightly, walking to her "Good morning Ell!". She jumped a little before looking up, sighing of relief. " Gosh Matilda, you scared the living soul out of me" I giggled in response but also apologized.

I walked in the staff room and placed my stuff down, after that I went back to Ell, standing right next to her.

"How's your day going? "

"It's 9 in the morning Matilda, I haven't done anything yet" Ell rolled her eyes.

"Just asking, chill" I giggled playfully, seeing Ell rolled her eyes again, giggling in response.

~Time Skipue~

      I sighed of boredom, there isn't much customers coming. And I'm standing here, waiting for one. I decided to sit down for awhile and looked at my phone, to see Red online.

(Me): Heyyyyyyyyy

H3n7a1Lover: Supppppp

(Me): I'm bored :/

H3n7a1Lover: Don't you have a job to finish?

(Me): Ofc, but there aren't any customersssssssss >:(