The Encounter

Robin turned around only to find a girl, who looked about his age, fighting the men he had run from moments ago. Robin didn't think she wasn't as good of a fighter as him, of course. His mentor was Batman, the best hero there was. Though that was not the problem at that moment and time. Who was she? Suddenly the girl turned to him.

"You know for batman's side kick you look more like a scared child to me." The mysterious girl said as she placed a hand on her hip with a small smirk.

She was definitely different. She had a sarcastic personality and wore a blue and white costume with a black mask and a utility belt that held who knows what. She also had jet black hair with a bright blue streak in it. Honestly, she was beautiful in Robin's eyes. He didn't realize he was staring.

"Hello? Bird brain?" She said a little louder to get his attention.

"Oh yeah sorry." He replied still a bit lost in his thoughts. He was trying to figure out what the hell just happened. He had just been saved by a girl. Great. He hated relying others especially the ones he was supposed to be saving. 

"You're welcome!" She said as she glared at him in annoyance. 

"For what?" He questioned with the small tilt of his head. 

"Saving your ass back there!" She said quite annoyed with him

"Oh thanks. Who are you a-" The boy started to ask her but she was already walking away from him. There was no point in wasting her time on him.