Dani's Surprise!!!! and More Halfas?!

Danny's POV
I am so exited.I can't wait to go back and see the love of my life and my little girl.What did I do to deserve such a blessing?....Thank you God if you exist.Well ghosts exists maybe gods as well.I flew right through my room and saw Dani,Sam,Tucker,and surprisingly Jazz playing Doom.They all looked at me as if they have seen a ghost!!
"Danny your back!!"Tucker said
"Okay what did you do to Vlad?!"Jazz said
"Spill it or I will break up with you!!!"Sam said
"Guys chill and please Sam don't break up with me until you see this I hope your as excited as me!!!!"I handed over the files that Vlad gave to me to Sam
"Tucker I need a favour...and can we please go outside for a minute?"I said and we left the girls in my room
------------------------------------
Tucker's POV
Oh no..... What did he do?!! He only asks for help when he does something wrong!!!
"Tucker I know what your thinking,It is actually about Dani"Danny said while rubbing the back of his neck.
"Ok but your going to treat me somewhere or buy something I want basically you have a favour that needs to be repaid"I said with pride yet I still don't have any idea on where we can go and if Danny really needs my help.I mean don't get me wrong he is powerful and all but he's still*ahem*were still teenagers and I  already have so much in my plate so much responsibilities so does Danny but you get the point.
"Deal!!!I'll even take you out of states if needed!!"Wait what!!! he will even take me out of states if needed now this is really important.
"So...What do you need?"I asked hesitantly.
"I need adoption papers"he said it out bluntly!!! That's got to count for something.
"Sure dude what for?"
"I am going to adopt Dani from Vlad because in papers Vlad is Dani's father while I am really her father"
"Wait what?!!!!When did that happen?"I said completely surprised.
"Let's go back to my room and you'll see"both of us ran back to the stairs and into Danny's room
------------------------------------------------------
Dani's POV
Dad and Uncle Tuck *yeah I called Tucker Uncle because he is Dad's best friend*went back from their boy talk and sat down near Sam ahh... Aunt Sam....but I feel like I want her to be my Mom.I don't know why though I mean she is awesome and Daddy's girlfriend.
"Danny what's in this envelope?"Mom asked.Ok so I decided to call her Mom or even Mommy.It just feels right
"Yeah!!Daddy what's in it?!"I said excitedly
"Dani it's about you"Daddy said
"Me?"I said while tilting my head.Honestly I was nervous.
"Yep"Daddy said while popping the (p).He seems really excited.
"What are we waiting for let's open it up!"Uncle Tuck said
"Ok here goes"Mom said and opened the envelope and read the papers
Subject: Danielle Phantom/Fenton(for the meantime)
Age:12 (physically) 2 (mentally)
Blood type:A
Donor's blood type (male):A+
Name of Donor:Daniel James Fenton/Phantom
Donor's blood type (female):A-
Name of Donor:Samantha Manson
Subjects gender:female
Another failed attempt yet the strongest out of all.

Note to self:I think it's because I didn't use Samantha's DNA on the others.
"So technically Sam your Dani's mother"Dad said and rubbing the back of his neck while I was just shocked.My instincts were right for calling Sam Mom!!!
"Sam how do you feel having a child in highschool?"Uncle Tuck said while you can hear him teasing Mom.
"Sam are you ok?"Dad said
"Yeah!! never better one of my dreams came true having a family with Danny and Dani"Mom said happily
"So can I call you Mom?"I asked her I clearly needed some confirmation first.
"Of course sweetie"Mom said while I hugged her
"Yay!!!I finally have a family!!!"
"Well not until I get your signature"Dad said while handing over a piece of paper to Mom.
"Danny is this?"Mom said
"Yes it is"Dad said while my mom signed the piece of paper.
"Danny where did you get this?"Mom asked curiously
"He got it from me while you were reading those papers I shipped the adoption paper so you can adopt her and Vlad already signed it"Uncle Tuck said.
"Thank you so much Uncle Tucker!"I then hugged him nearly breaking his bones.I forgot that I have super strength.
"Dani....I... can't...breathe...."Uncle Tuck said while trying to gasp for air so I immediately let go.
"Dani I have a question do you mind me calling you Ellie?"Aunt Jazz said
"Of course not Aunt Jazz"I said happily
"Jazz I need a favour"Dad said
"Sure little bro what do you need?"Aunt Jazz said
"I need you to get transfer papers so Ellie can attend to school with us"Dad said.
"Sure thing but isn't Ellie a little to young I mean it states that she is mentally two"Aunt Jazz said worriedly.
"I can't believe I forgot"Dad said while face palming.
"Ellie how much do you know about school"Dad said.
"As much as you do Dad"I said happily.
"But before you do that we are going to fatten you up"Mom said
"I am going to get Ellie some meat!!!"Uncle Tuck said while pulling a case full of fresh meat I don't know where it came from but Uncle Tuck has been known of pulling meat out of nowhere maybe he is working with the Lunch Lady.
"No meat"Mom said angrily while Dad just laughed
"Ellie what do you prefer meat or vegetables?"Uncle Tuck asked me then I looked at Dad and he had a look that is basically saying that he can't answer that question and your on your own.How could you dear father.
"I think I like vegetables more but I still like meat in small amounts"I said hoping that both of them are satisfied with my answer and surprisingly they are.
----------------------------------------------------
Danny's POV
I am so happy for us we have a family that looks out for each other and that Dani I mean Ellie found her real family.We went downstairs and fattened Ellie up.Then time froze.
-------------------------------------
Clockwork's POV
The young half is going to be the next ghost King that news surprised me and I know everything.The observants are the ones who came up about it.I quickly made my own portal to Danny's position and then I froze time when I left the portal.I made the young father halfa and his family wear the time medallions.
"So Clockwork what are you doing here,are you going to bless my family?"Danny said.
"Yes and All of you are going to be the rulers of the Ghost Zone next week on Thursday and that is final since today is Sunday you still have time to prepare"I said happily while everyone was shocked.
"We can't rule the Ghost Zone were not even half ghosts"Sam said while pointing at Tucker and Jazz.
"About that you have some traces of ectoplasm in your DNA and it only needs to bond to your molecules using electricity and voila you are going to be a halfa"I said
"Nope we are not doing that....."I took off Danny's time medallion.
"That wasn't necessary grandpa"Dani I mean Ellie said.Yes we have had some time together then we decided to let her call me grandpa.
"I think it's for the best that you are not present as well and don't worry all is at should be"I said.
"Ok bye grandpa"Ellie said with a smile frozen on her face.H ow I love that little halfa😆😆😆😆.
"So do you guys agree"I asked them.
"We're ready"they all said in synch.
"Ok here goes nothing"I unfroze the portal and switche it off and calibrated some things
"Uh..What are you doing Clockwork Sir?"Jazz said politely
"I am only making it so that you get use to your powers quickly"I said while they changed to their suits/costumes in their future ghost forms.
"Wait!! can't forget this can we"I then put their logos they are like Danny's but Tucker's looked a lot like electricity,Jazz's are more like it is radiating energy while Sam has vines on it.
"Ready?"I asked
"Ready"they all said and then they pressed the on button.You can hear screams of pain inside there but then it stopped.(They look a lot like the ones in Butch Heartman's 10 years later but Tucker has some futuristic armor,Sam has the same clothes but looked like the evil Sam and Jazz well she looks like herself but with a hazmat suit in blue and orange).
"Did it work?"They all groaned
"Your alive so of course it worked"I looked at my watch and unfoze time and went to the portal.
------------------------------------------
Danny's POV
"You didn't even..and he's gone"I said
"Hi Danny"they all said in synch and they looked worried.
"All of you did it didn't you?"I asked hoping for a no as a answer
"Yes we did it and it hurt like hell"Tucker said then Sam elbowed him on the gut but Tucker went intangible.I looked at them worriedly.
"So all of you are halfas and I will bet on this Sam you have plant manipulation powers,Tucker your like Technus you can control any technology and Jazz your a psychic?"I said calmly.
"Ok first of all how did you know?!!"Jazz said and then I pointed at their logos.
"Ok then change back!!"I said in a hurry they didn't ask any questions and changed back.
"Let me guess Clockwork did something on the machine to make you used to your powers?"I asked in a boring tone
"Dude stop it you can't know about anything while your frozen in time!!!"Tucker said while pointingting his hands to the ceiling.
"This is going to be a long day"I groaned.
"Stop groaning or else!!!"Jazz said
"Fine"I said
---------------------------------------
No one's POV
They finished training and slept because tomorrow they have school.They woke up early and went to school with Ellie and then they made sure that they have the same schedule(Jazz was there to give the principal the transfer letter) it wasn't that hard when you can overshadow people.
------------------------------------
Danny's POV
We went ahead to the classroom and sat at our seats.W e waited for Mr. Lancer to announce the new transfer student Ellie.
"Ok class we have a transfer student she is a little younger than you but she is smart"Mr. Lancer said and then gestured for Ellie to come inside.
"Hello!My name is Danielle Fenton oh but you can call me Ellie if you want so that no one will accidentally call for my cousin and I hope we can be good friends"she said while bowing her head and smiling I am so proud of her my little girl is quite growing up.I quickly looked at Tucker snapping pictures of Ellie.We went for the cousin story so that no one will suspect.(but you forgot Valerie Danny)
"Tucker you have to send those pictures to me"I whisper shouted
"Sure dude I am so proud of my niece"he whispered the last part
"You can take a sit between Mr. Fenton and Ms. Manson"Mr. Lancer gestured towards us.
"Thank you Mr. Lancer"she smiled again I can't take it I'm gonna die out of her cuteness.
"Ha! she's named after the loser Fenturd over there now I have two punching bags"Dash said while trying to punch Ellie.Saying that I am angry is an understatement I am FURIOUS.I stood up and hit Dash before he hit Ellie no one's gonna hurt my little girl while I am around.Thankfully Tucker was recording when it happened.
"What's going on over there?!!"Mr. Lancer shouted then he looked at our direction and saw Dash on the floor unconcious.
"Danny punched Dash!!he just stood up and punched him"Kwan said.Mr. Lancer was shocked that I punched Dash and knocked him out.
"Mr. Fenton detention later!!" Mr. Lancer said
"Excuse me Mr. Lancer but I have proof that Dash started it"Tucker showed Mr. Lancer that video and looked at me
"Great Gatsby! I am so sorry Mr. Fenton for accusing you,you only protected you cousin from Dash,I take it back Dash is going to be the one on detention"I looked at Mr. Lancer with utter shock he took my side he actually took my side.
------------------(cliffhanger)-------------