Three

Y/N's POV

[It wasn't stated before, but Y/N doesn't know that Izuku now has a Quirk]

==

When I woke up, I saw nobody in the hospital room with me. I was cuffed to the bed and covers over my hands. Katsuki came into the room, holding a plate of food, then he noticed that I was awake, "Hey Y/N" he mumbled.

He seemed upset, or tired, and just sat down. "Kat, what's going on?" I asked, tugging on the restraints. "Do you remember what happened in the ambulance?" Katsuki sighed, "No. What happened?" I grew worried.

He looked pained, "I don't know how to tell you" Katsuki stood up and walked over to me, sitting by my feet. "You lost control and killed a woman" Before Katsuki got the chance to speak, a female with long black hair answered.

"Just who in the he-" Katsuki started to say, but the black-haired woman was quicker, jumping up and her hair shot out and wrapped around Katsuki's face and neck. "Kacc-" My brother, Izuku, was walking into the room and got into a fighting stance upon seeing the unknown woman.

"Well, hello Deku~" She giggled and retreated her hair, literally jumping out the window, more like through the window, since it was closed when she jumped at it. And we're on the fifth floor. "That was Aira" Katsuki stated, getting off the floor, since he got down to get away from Aira.

"She's smart and deadly" Izuku walked over to the side of the bed. "You're wearing a hero costume" I sleepily noted, lifting the hand that had a cast on it, but the cuff restricted me from lifting it up any further.

"Y/N" Izuku sighed, grabbing the rail of the hospital bed. "You've been gone a while" Izuku and Katsuki looked at one another, then back at me. "I have a Quirk" My brother told me, and it shocked me. "Guess ya' were a late bloomer" I muttered, keeping my gaze locked on my brother's.

"Should we tell him?" Katsuki asked, confusing Izuku, but I knew what he was asking. He wanted to tell Izuku about us, about the fact that we're dating and have been for the last three years. "Yeah" I nodded.

"Izuku, Katsuki and I" I paused, "We've been dating for the last three years".

Izuku was quiet for a moment. "Oh, didn't expect that" He said, but smiled, "I happy for you two". "Thanks bro" Izuku and I laughed, but it soon faded upon seeing two pro-heroes walk through the door.

Present Mic, Midnight, and another hero I didn't know walked into the room. "Bakugou, Midoriya, I need you two to step out so we can talk with him" The hero who I didn't know said and my brother and Katsuki nodded, getting up and leaving, saying their goodbyes as they walked out.

"Y/N Midoriya, correct" The unknown hero asked, taking a tablet that Present Mic handed to him. "Yes sir" I answered, watching him type on the tablet. "Do you know how long you've been gone?" His eyes flicked up to me. I shook my head.

"Two months" He told me, which shocked me a bit. I knew I had been a while but didn't realize it was that long.

"Midoriya, we understand what you did at the USJ was forced. And we've pulled a few strings to keep you out of rehab groups and they've allowed us to keep you at UA until you're deemed able to go back into the world" Midnight informed me.

[In this story, the dorm buildings were already there]

"They think I'd hurt someone, again?" I asked, upset, but understood.

"They don't know and to put it bluntly, they're afraid of your Quirk" The unknown hero explained, which I had already thought of that, but to have it confirmed hurt.