Chapter 1. That one word.

This was tricky and I stayed up all night thinking of a way to try and make a sensible plot. So I did it. Or tried.
Since this is the sequel the only thing changed is Arth gets to live and so does Rob.
Okay imagine this:
Its after the huge battle, Arthur is dying on the mountain and Robin just found him after he tried to kill Micah.
Cue the story:

--------

I limped my way up the mountain, coughing at every half step.

"Arthur." I gasped, seeing him laying on the mountain side looking at the sun.
I quickly limp over and turn him towards me. His blue eyes scan my face and he smiles weakly.

"You're alive." He breathed.

"So are you." I said, wiping blood off his lip.

"Not for long." He coughed harshly.

He shut his eyes for a moment.

"No-no. Baby, baby, hey. Look at me. Look." I tap his face softly.

Arthur opens his eyes again and coughs.

----
And the future was changed.

-----

I smiled as some tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Robin?" I turn and see Charles.

"Charles, help me! He can still be saved!" I order.

Wasting no time, he sprinted over to me and gently lifted Arthur up, leaving him a coughing fit.

"Get him on Ace, and go to our last hideout! I have unfinished business!" I make sure my throwing knives were on me and my pistol was as well.

"Stay safe." Charles nodded, carrying and unconscious Arthur down the mountain.

I smile for a quick moment and quickly run the opposite way Arthur was laying and soon find Micah running away on horse back.

I aim with my pistol and take a couple shots, only barley missing him.

"Dammit." I hiss.

Running back and finding Charles on his horse and Arthur leaning over on mine, I hop on.
I coughed a little as well, aware of the sickness in my body.

"Let's go." I say, earning a nod from Charles.

Around halfway down the bend to our last hideout where the most unforgettable and unfortunate events took place, Charles stops his horse.

"What's wrong?" I ask, holding Arthur's cold but comforting hand.

"I need to make a life for myself. I want to change. I wish you and Mr. Morgan the best, sister." Charles smiles.
I barley see him smile it looks good on him.

"Thank you." Now it was my turn to smile.

Charles nods and turns around waving goodbye before kicking his horse into a gallop and disappearing among the trees.

I quickly arrive at our old hideout.
Blood scattered the area.

I stop Ace and help Arthur off.

Well... I basically let him flop off on his own cause I'm useless about 97% of the time so yeah that's fun.

"Babe, hey open your eyes." I say once Arthur was sitting against his wagon.

"Open your damn eyes, Morgan!" I grab the collar of his blue stained shirt.

His eyes opened and he looks at me, startled and confused.

"Oh good." I pat his thigh. "You're alive." 

"Barley." He coughs in his hand.

"You ain't gonna die. Trust me on that, bud." I start loading all of Arthur's things in the wagon along with my few possessions.

"We... are going to Strawberry." I decide last minute, hitching Ace up behind the wagon.
I take Ace's saddle off and tie him behind the wagon so he can walk behind and cool off from all this running.

"Okay." Arthur wheezes.

I put an arm around him and help him ease up on the wagon.

Uh.
Once again...
97% useless.

"Covered in blood, eyes beaten in, bruised cheek... still a sexy man." I wink.

"Okaaaay." Arthur coughs while chuckling.

Once everything was secured we head out with me driving to the long drive ahead of us.

----

After about an hour or two of driving we had to make several stops for Arthur to basically cough up half his esophagus and lungs along with a bucket of blood before we continue.

"You okay, Arthur?" I ask, knowing the answer.

"Fine, dandy." Arthur said.

I nod slowly and we continue on our way.

----

Soon- well actually no not soon at all, we arrive at Strawberry.

"Why-" Arthur has a coughing fit, "why did we go here? We don't even have a house."

"Well we can do what we always did for awhile; sleep in tents. And then I'll work enough money to get a house. I have lots of shit to sell for money." I nod.

"Or... just buy the limber and I'll build the house." Arthur gets up to a standing position.

"I didn't save your ass from dying on a mountain top only to die by building your wife a house." I wrinkle my nose at him.
He chuckles.

I stare at him for a bit, a small smile forming on my lips.

"What?" Arthur looks back at me the same smile on his lips.

"I'd kiss ya but personally I don't want to already become more infected." I chuckle.

"More infected." Arthur scoffed.

I give him a wink and then start setting up our tents outside of Strawberry.

Unfortunately we had to sleep in separate tents which made me almost have a fit.

"This isn't fair!" I screech dramatically, flopping on my back in the soft grass.
I heard Ace munching on grass nearby,  happy to be rid of the bridal and saddle.

"Robin, this doesn't even effect you that much. You always took up half the bed anyway..." Arthur mumbles, sitting against the wagon and fiddling with his hat.

"Yes it doesssss!" I cover my sweat covered face with my warm hands.

Arthur stares at me blankly and blinks.

"This is because you cant have se-"

"It had nothing to do with that, Arthur Morgan." I glare at him.

"Yeah yeah sure." Arthur puts his hat on and coughs a bit.

"You're coughing less now that we're in a warmer and much more dry area." I say, wiping some dirt off my jeans after getting up in a sitting position.

"Is that so, Dr. Robin?" Arthur lets out a sharp breath.
...

Smartass.

----
Holyyyy shiiit i missed Robin so damn much.

Fact about Robin:
Shes actually religious and always has been growing up.