01

*Incheon Airport*
Finally, I'm comeback here once again. I miss you, Seoul. I just got off the plane and feel so tired because of the flight. I hailed a taxi and went straight to my hotel.

*Luxury Hotel*
What a weird name. I should talk to my uncle about it. Yeahhh my uncle is this hotel's CEO. But my mum also the co-founder of this hotel so, I can sleep here for many day as I want. This hotel has 6 floors but each floor has many room. My room was on 5 floor and room number 555. I went in and showered and then, I just went straight to sleep because I was exhausted.

It is afternoon already and I just woke up from my sleep. I prepare myself to go outside to enjoy my weekend before I start school and it has been an ages ever since I was here in South Korea. Therefore, I take a train instead of a bus to Gangnam. I saw a weird guy standing near a guy who was sitting there wearing a mask and a black hoodie guy looking at his phone without knowing there is someone looking at him. The train stopped and I see that black hoodie guy walk out and I also see that weird guy walk after him also I had to get out at this stop too so, I just walk after them. In the hallway there aren't many people there and I see that weird guy took out his knife from his pocket and was going to stab the hoodie guy but I suddenly kicked him and a knife fell from his hand. He was really angry that I kicked him so, he trying to fight with me but I'm not afraid at all, I fight and throw him down to the floor and when the police arrive at the scene therefore, I escaped there because I don't like to get any attention so, I just went on my way but that hoodie guy shouted to me "Thank you" then I signed him "okay". As for the weirdo before he goes with the polices he shouted " Yah Oh Sehun, I'll make sure to kill you next time." I heard the name Oh Sehun, is he EXO member? Stupid question why would sehun oppa be here? I look at my watch [02:30pm] sh*t it's nearly 3pm -,- I need to get there faster before the place closed 😬

*Peaceful Fried Chicken*
Woahhh great name :3 Thankfully, I arrived there at 3pm or else I can't get to taste a very delicious chicken. I walked in and this place always has this many people come to eat since a long time. Of course, I've been here before with him. Whatever let's just order. I order the amounts of chicken I can eat and I being to eat but something caught my eyes there is something on the wall. I look up and see a signature of Oh Sehun!!!Has he been here before???? Woahh that's strange how can he know this place, I know his dorm is in Gangnam too but this restaurant is not easy to find at all. After I finished, I hailed a cab back to the station and take a train back to seoul.

[ It is Monday ]
I prepare to start my first day at the college. It is my fifth year in medical university. I transfer to Seoul University today because my teacher in New Zealand recommanded it for me. I already know I will get accepted because I've always keep a good score that the school need. And now I'm here at the school. I'm roaming around the school and finally get into the class and the class start at 9am. After studying for 4hrs straight, I want to go home and rest but I can't just end my day like this 😅 I'm a timid typed and I'm here as a tranfered student so, there's no one want to be my friend because they are busy with their study and I can't go to them. And one last thing, I heard some of the female talk in the bathroom said that they might feel bad talking to me because it seem like I don't really know how to speak Korean !!!! That's crazy I lived in a foreign country but I always speak Korean in my house -,- I'm influenced in it too. Zzzz I'm always a loner anyway there is no need to care. It's already 2pm and I'm starving right now, there is a starbuck coffee near here. I went there and had a drink instead of a lunch and do some research. Then, I walked back to the hotel because it is not far from the school because this morning I took a taxi to school but my school was near my hotel and I got scolded by the taxi driver :3 I tried going back by using a google map I hope I don't get fool. Thank god!!! I arrived there at last.

[ Next morning ]
Teacher gave us an assingment by make us into a duo. I was nervous I hope my teammate won't abandon me just because they can't talk to me @@ I got number 5 and everyone already been paired up but my teammate didn't show up yet, I suppose I'm gonna be alone again---but then, there is this pretty girl walking toward me and said "Are you Lee Serin?" ohhh "I am". "We are team. I'm Byun Bomi. "  I smiled and said " I'm Lee Serin, let's do it well. " we exchanged each other's phone number.  From the assignment to now, Bomi and I always been together we are like bestfriend now. One day, she invite me to her house because she said she has a birthday party for her second brother. I went to buy some gift and she told me that her brother look like baekhyun and a fan of him.Therefore, she said there is no need to buy gift for him too because her brother already has everything but I can't just go with empty hand.

*Bomi's House*
Her house is big, this girl is such a wealthy person but there isn't many people. I called her " Yah! na was-seo." We went in and I greeted her family member. There is only her, her parent, her big brother and her grandparent and I didn't see her second brother at all. Isn't his birthday today??? Why he isn't here yet?? She told me that her brother is late due to some appointment. It is just 7pm and he will be here at 07:30pm that's why we wait until he come. I open Vapp because I got a notification from exo. God damn it!!! I forgot today is baekhyun oppa's birthday. I haven't wish him yet aishhh such a bad fan. I can wish him later. They did a surpised birthday cake for him woahhh I love them so much...Suddenly, Bomi wisphered to me "Yah we have to go the bathroom to pretend that we are going there to pee but we will come back with a cake. My brother is here." ohhh okay. We walked out by saying we need to go the bathroom and we told them to eat first when her brother arrived. We went to prepare a cake and her big brother texted her " He's here...come in" we knocked the door and turn off the light and sing a birthday song.
"Happy birthday to baekhyun,
I love you baekhyunnie
Happy birthday to you."
It was dark and I can't see anything clear but they are calling him baekhyun?? Don't tell me he is---The light on and I see Byun Baekhyun of EXO infront of me. Wtffff what's happend? Is he Bomi's oppa? I recalled " Byun Bomi? Byun Daehyun? Byun Baekhyun? " shittttt don't tell me they are really a siblings???? We went to sit at the table. Bomi start to introduced her brother to me. " Serin, this guy is my second brother I bet you already know him that's why you put on a priceless face on you hahaha" " Are you guys really siblings? " I said back. Baekhyun start to talk " Ofc, we are." we begin to eat and it is time for me to go back, I just give him a gift *signed* if I know it is baekhyun oppa, I would have bought that watch even if I can't eat outside for 2 months. He said "thank you for coming. I will use it well." I smiled at his words too bad my bias isn't him or else I might be died right now because of his flirty words. I say good bye to bomi's family because it is late now.
*Luxury Hotel*
Am I dreaming???? Am I really join baekhyun oppa birthday party??? I slapped my face and it hurts. I'm not dreamingggggg I screamed and jumping on my bed and just went to sleep after I showered. After that day, Bomi told me to not tell anyone that she's a sister of baekhyun because she just want to attention school peaceful without any attention. I promised her that. I always goes to her house and sometimes I spend a night there too. And then one day, baekhyun oppa called her. He said "Bomi, my beautiful dongsaeng...can I ask you a favor?" Bomi talk back " wae oppa? Wae geu rae?" Baekhyun "can you get my lunch at downstair to my company? I forgot it this morning because I woke up late to my pratice. Mommy cooked it for me, I can't just waste it." "Okay, but I'm not going. Serin will go there to deliver it for you." he said "why serin? Did you ask her to come?" "ani!!! She just lost a match and we bet to do everything that a winner want. I'm too lazy to go so, I asked her to go it instead. And she said okay too since she lost." XD He reply "okay, tell her my phone number when she arrived tell her to call me, I'll let a guard to bring her up"

---------------------
• dongsaeng = younger brother/sister
• wae geu rae = what's wrong
• ani = no