02

*SM Ent.*
I arrived. I take out my phone and started to call BH oppa "Oppa, I'm here. You can come down now." He said "Mianhe, serin ahh. I can't go down now I'm in a meeting. I'll tell my manager to get you inside." I was going to tell him that there is no need I can just give a lunch to his manager but he hung up before I even said so. I stand there about 5mn until his manager come to get me. I told him I will leave it with him then, I'll get going but he said BH want to see me since it has been a while ever since he last saw me. So I went inside the building with him. He tell me to wait for BH inside that room and even told me that I can go roaming around but he's afraid that I'll get lost. I admit I want to go around too but it sucks because I got lost so easily. I wait for him but he still not yet come out then, there is something caught my eyes. I saw a piano at the corner of the room I wasn't aware of it when I get inside. I go near it and sit down and start to play a song. I played a song I really like it is my fav of EXO.
*Miracle in December*
I start singing along the melody. I feel so happy at that moment until I heard some voices out side, I stop playing it.
*Sehun's pov*
Who's inside? What a beautiful voice. I snapped out when I heard Kai asked me. "Why aren't you going in?" "Nothing, I was thinking about something."
--------------------
I stand up and face the door. He's finished his meeting now, I wish I could meet EXO members before I go home. *sigh* the door open but what surprised me is I saw Kai coming in along side with other member but I don't see BH oppa. I was in panic what should I do? What should I tell them? Tell them I'm BH's sister? Who would believe I'm ugly like this!!! Should I just run out now? I want to but my leg doesn't move as I want. Whatever I will just greet them first that's a manner. I bowed and said "Annyeonghaseyo" I couldn't say more. They looked at me with a suspicious eyes. I was going to explain but then BH oppa arrived just in time. BH said "Ahh ahhh, serinnie you are here I thought you are at the other room" he come near me. I talk to him with a small voice "Your manager took me here." He gave me an okay look. He just start introduced me to his member "Guys, here is my younger sister, Serin not related by blood but she's my favourite other than my real sister." I smiled and start to introduced myself "Hello once again, my name is Lee Serin. I'm here because I need to give BH oppa a lunch box. Sorry for the trouble." They all smiled at me and I look at Sehun but he doesn't smile but only look at me. I was expected to see a smile from a person that I like. They start doing their thing and I hand over a lunch box to BH and tell him I will get going but he stop me and tell me that he will give a ride because he need to get sth at home too. I just gave a nodded. I feel weird despite how Sehun was just now. I went to bathroom after I come out, Sehun just popped out from the corner and said "Are you really Lee Serin?" "I am, why are you asking like this?" "You haven't change a bit." he whisper to himself and smirked. I can hear a little but I don't understand at all. What does he mean by that? "Huh?" he just get going and I don't know what to say anymore I just ignored it but I hate that he act like that toward me. When I come in, I saw them practice *Tempo* so passionately. I could feel the energy from it. When it ended, I clapped my hand and they just laughed at my behavior. Suddenly, Kai come near me and asked me "Do you know how to dance?" I nodded but I didn't expect that he ask me to dance with them. I was nervous but I told myself to dance happily it might be first and last that I get to dance with them. The music play and they start dancing so do I. After music end, I see them applaused their hand. We sit down and drink some water. Chen just asked me "you dance better than me, serin. Have you try to do an audition before?" I told him "I tried and I passed but sadly I can't be an idol." they look at me with a sad expression. I continued "I passed the audition here at SM when I was grade 6, a year before I move to New Zealand." They was surprised about it and I noticed Sehun glanced at me too. I think they all think I'm lying to them. Suho just stated "I see. You are this good no wonder you pass an audition here. I was surprised you have to let it go just because you can't." I thought they are thinking I'm a liar -,- I look at the clock it is already 4pm I come here even before a lunch time. I bet Bomi will nag at me when I get there. I told them I will get going now and BH oppa just gave me a ride to his home😂 We went inside the house and we hear Bomi nagging how bored she is when I was gone. We just laughed. I told BH oppa and Bomi that I will go shower now I was sweating a lot today. While I was showering, I start thinking why Sehun acting like that toward me as if he knew me before? The more I start thinking, I feel my head is gonna exploded anytime soon so, I go outside the bathroom to take some medicine and finish my shower and texted to Bomi that I can't go down I wasn't feeling well and want to sleep early today.

exo's housekeeperजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें