SHOWER 🛀□ chapter 4

(recap): You both end up falling asleep. *your thoughts* that was the best time every i wanna do that every fucking day...

You wake up and seen that Carlos is still sleeping. So you get up and go to the kitchen to make breakfast. You put on Trippie red while you cooked. While your cooking you feel Carlos grab your wasit and kisses your neck.

Carlos- good moring princesa love the music *lets go of you and sits on the counter next to the stove*

Y/n- *laughs* good morning

Carlos- so what are you cooking babe?

Y/n- pancakes

Carlos- chocolate chip?

Y/n- yesss babe ofc

Carlos- how'd did i ever get so lucky to get a girl like you

Y/n- *blushes* awwe thanks babe

You finish up the last pancake and put them on plates for you and Carlos to eat. Carlos hops off the counter and heads to the table. You place the plates down and went to get forks and milk.

Carlos- mhhhhh babe these are bomb ASS FUCK

Y/n- thanks *places down the cups and forks*

Carlos- oh by the way where are your parents at *takes another bite of the pancake*

Y/n- in mexico visiting my grandparents *takes bite of food*

Carlos- so we got the house to ourselves?

Y/n- yeah for a little more than a week

Carlos- mmkay well we're gonna have sex everyday you know that right?

Y/n- damm oookay *laughs*

Carlos- *laughs*

You guys finish up eating and put the dishes in the sink. You go to your room and get ready to take a shower.  Carlos is in the living room on live talking to fans and just being cute.
*CARLOS LIVE*
Fan #1: where are you
Fan#2: ooo i know where you are
Carlos: *reads comments* im at
Y/n's house...so chilll plssss
Blesiv: oh brotha y'all for sure fucked
Carlos: chill *laughs*
Fan#1: 😂😂 even your bestfriend thinks y'all fuck so yall for sure fucked
Carlos- plsss guys chill *hears shower turn on* okay imma go y'all. I'll go live later byee*ends live*

When you went into the shower you knew that Carlos who want to come in so you left the door unlocked. You hear the door open then Carlos opens the curtains and walks in.

Carlos- *looks at you up and down* hey babe

Y/n- don't you knock?

Carlos- come on you know you wanted me and my big DICK to come in with you

Y/n- you sure bout that?

Carlos- so you dont want me here *starts to walk out*

Y/n- *pulls carlos and puts him up against the wall* of course i want you in here

Carlos- i knew that

Carlos starts to kiss you and then adds tounge. He picks you up and puts tou against the wall. He slides his dick into your vagina without any warning. You moan from the pleasure of him being inside of you. Eventually you guys both came.

Carlos- i fkn love you y/n

Y/n- i love you to Carlos...okay now get out im going to actually take a shower...GO! *laughs*

Carlos- why cant i take a shower with you

Y/n- becuase you won't take a shower you'll just wanna fuck so go Carlos *laughs*

Carlos- true...okay fine fine *kisses you*

Carlos leaves and you feel so happy that Carlos is all mine and only mine.

□sorry there was alot of talking in this story but its 4 in the moring right now and i haven't slept so i don't really know what to write. Dont forget to follow @carlex_dreams□
Word count: 617