CAUGHT 👿 chapter #31

(recap:Alex and Carlos- shit)

After about half an hour the baby's are awake.

You- okay Imma breast feed them so can you guys leave...please

Carlos- why you're my girlfriend

You- yeah I know but...nevermind just go get me something from mc Donalds please

Alex- alright what do you want?

Carlos- I know what she wants I'll tell you when we get there.

They leave. You breast feed the baby then somone calls you. It was your mom you don't answer her call because you don't know what to tell her yet. The baby's are finished eating. So you change them and put them back to sleep. After about an hour later Alex and Carlos are back.

Carlos- here's is you're sausage egg McMuffin sandwich with a hash brown and you're coffee

You- thanks babe

You guys kiss. Alex checks his phone.

Alex- ouu guys I'm sorry but I got to go to a meeting but I'll see you guys at around...ummm 3?

Carlos- alright man see you later

They do their handshake or whatever and he hugs you then kisses Alexander and Luna. Then he heads out. The nurse comes in like 20 minutes later and says you're ready to go. Carlos helps you pack up your things.You put the baby's in the stroller. And call an Uber to pick y'all up. When you get to the main office you sign out. About 10 minutes later the Uber was there. Then you guys go home. When you get there your mom cars isn't there so you think that she went out or something. She can be very supportive of times but most of the time she just doesn't give a shit about nothing. You sigh and walk in the house. At this time it's already 12:45. You put the babies in the room because they are asleep and you and Carlos watch a movie.

You- what time is it?

Carlos- 1:05

You-alright you wanna you know...

Carlos- HAVE SEX OMG YESS PLEASE!!!!

you laugh then he comes on top of you. He starts to take of you're clothes then you start to take off his. Then without a warning he slides it in. You guys are in the middle of getting it on when Alex walks through the front door.

Alex- oh my god...im so sorry

He covers his eyes and goes behind the couch.

Carlos- chill please

You and Carlos put on you're clothes really fast. Then Alex comes up from behind the couch.

you-do you even know how to knock?

Alex- well I'm sorry that I didn't think y'all were going to have sex after y/n just had 2 baby's!!!

Carlos- true dat true dat

All three of you guys laugh. Then you guys went to check on the babies.

Carlos- is it okay that the babies are sleeping so much....are you sure their not dead?

He nudges Luna softly. Then she starts crying because Carlos woke her up.

You- omg Carlos

You grab the baby and go to the living room so that Luna won't wake up Alexander. You finnaly put her back to sleep you place her back in her crib.

👿 hi guys I'm so sorry I haven't been posting I just I don't know like I just haven't been posting and I'm so sorry about that but I just made the story like right now out of the blue so I can give you guys a story but yeah anyways follow @fatasscarlex on Insta and like all my posts please I'm trying to get to 100 followers.👿
word count-607