Chapter 1

.In the parlor watching Tv.

"You are so excited" said Adetope to his wife Amaka sitting on his lap.

"I should be excited" when I am married to the best man in the world replied Amaka.

"Oh Yes! darling, thank you." Adetope said.

"I should know how to do that I learnt that from the best; mama, trust her" said Amaka.

(Door bell rings) "Someone is at the door." Adetope said.

"Okay my love let me check who is at the door" Amaka stood up to go and open the door.

"Pause seriously pause" said Amaka.

"Okay" replied Adetope.

(Amaka opened the door) "Ah mama mama welcome". You are welcome mama.

"It's mummy" Amaka told Adetope.

"Mummy" said Adetope.

"My dear" Adetope mama hugs Adetope and sit down.

"Ah Ah eh eh" said Adaoma Adetope mother.

"Mama Thank God you are here on time" said Amaka.

"Let me give you a pet name Anike and Adaoma tells and hugs Amaka.

"Good Afternoon" said Adaoma

"Thank you mama, how are you?"
Amaka told Adaoma.

"Hmmmm I have come to check on you since you haven't check on me for over a month, isn't it ." Adaoma told Adetope.

I'm sorry my mother, I have been so busy in the office of late just as you know the end justifies the means said Adetope.

(Amaka and Adaoma sat down and Amaka rubs Adaoma on her back)

So busy to check on your mother,who lives in the village? Adaoma told Adetope.

"Mama I told my sweetheart that we should come over to your place last weekend, but seriously, he left for an emergency meeting at the office, even before I woke up from sleep". Amaka told Adaoma.

(Adetope nods his head)

"On whose side Will you be if not his?" Adaoma told Amaka.

"There is an on going project in my office a very big one and I'm the one supervising it. Please do not be angry with me Adetope's mother, please." Adetope told Adaoma.

"No.. I thought you do not know the way to my house anymoore. So I came along with the address." Adaoma says.

"Ahh-Ahh! where is the address?" Amaka asked Adaoma.

"It's..." Adaoma brought the address out from her bag.

"Mama please it has not gotten to that extent. Are you serous? You actually came with address?" Amaka asked Adaoma.

"Yes! my dear! because I know the road to my house is not durable enough for your car." replied Adaoma.

"Mother!!!" said Adetope.

"Did he tell you I have relocated to my mother house?" asked Adaoma.

"Ahh-Ahh! mama! why reason in such manner?" asked Amaka

"Because I see no reason you wouldn't pay me a visit if you haven't told her anything" said Adaoma.

"Mama he didn't tell me anything, I went to the Hospital" said Amaka.

"For ante-natal?" asked Adaoma.

"No mama, I had Malaria." replied Amaka.

"Hmmm!!! well sorry about that; how are you feeling now" asked Adaoma.

"Ohh! She's feeling much better at the moment" replied Adetope.

"Eehn-Ehnn!!!" Said Adaoma.

"Ohh yes!!!. Oh sweety,go prepare something delicious for Mama to take."Adetope told Amaka.

"Oh you know I Will" and Amaka stood up to go the kitchen.

"DON'T WORRY? we'll go inside the kitchen together and prepare a sumptuous meal... with the locust beans I brought from the village" said Adaoma.

"Mama! That smelly thing!!" Amaka told Adaoma.

"Aarghh!!! the more it smells the better it tastes." Adaoma said.

"It's okay,let me take this upstairs." said Adetope.

"Noo! Bring it! The locust beans is inside the bag".said Adaoma.

"You kept it inside this bag?" asked Amaka.

"Yes!!!" replied Adaoma.

Adetope bring the bag for Adaoma and Adaoma opened the bag and take out the locust beans out.

"Ok, let me just take this upstairs" said Adetope.

"Okay my love" said Amaka.

Amaka stood up and said "Mama, let's go inside and cook our food ... And I missed you so much... Hmmmm... MAMA!" and Adaoma and Amaka goes inside the kitchen.

(Adetope climbs the stairs with Adaoma's bag to go and keep it.)

"I'll give you a pet name ooh ARIKE!!!" Adaoma told Amaka.

Vote
Comment
Share
Much love
❤❤❤