Chapter 3

(Cock crows),(door opens)

"-Hello darling" chirped Adetope to his wife Amaka.

"My love!" flip out Amaka.

"Please can you make do with this coffee it seems we're running late?" Utter Amaka.

"Oh really! That's very thoughtful of you... But I actually don't feel like taking anything soon... tells Adetope.

"But you have to take something" states Amaka.

"Ok But I'll just taste it" said Adetope.

(IF I DON'T TAKE CARE OF YOU WHO WILL?) articulated
Amaka.

Adetope chuckling and He take a slip of the coffee.

"Have you shut down?" utter Amaka.

"Yes baby. Please let's go. Thank you very much" vocalized Adetope.

And they both bolt out to the lounge.

"My mother" vocalized Adetope.

"My jewel" uttered Adaoma.

"Good morning Ma!" saluted Adetope.

*PANEGYRICS* "Hope you had a beautiful night rest?" declared Adaoma.

"We thank God for that" appended Adetope.

"I have prepared your best food for you" tells Adaoma.

*Chuckling* "Mama good morning" saluted Amaka.

"Morning" replied Adaoma.

"My love let's go we're late for the office" tells  Amaka while slurping apple.

"Ok darling..." responsed Adetope.

"Mama" says Adetope.

"ehn-ehn" replied Adaoma.

"I'm almost late for work... and I still need to drop Ama at her own office before going to my office, so please let me go now." tells Adetope to his mother.

"My dear, you will go to that dining table and eat... You heard me? If she has a child... ... She will know the value of early morning breakfast for children. So go and eat." expressed Adaoma.

"Mama, has it gotten to these?" Uttered Amaka.

"YES! IT IS MORE THAN THAT..! Give me a grand child, if not grand children, Yes, Give me. All you do is to eat apple." declared Adaoma.

The apple suddenly fell out of Amaka hand.

"...the apple that your children are suppose to be eating, You're eating them. That is what you do!" declared Adaoma.

"MAMA! MAMA!!" Pleaded Adetope.

(uhm-umh!) say Adaoma.

"Please don't go there, I don't want you to go there at all..." Utter Adetope.

"Please! Please!! Please!!!
Don't interfere don't interfere at all Ah-Ah. Let me tell you... (YES!) Do not interfere. Ah ah. What is it? You have been at her service for the past five years.. .. You cloth her, you feed you, you do all the house chores... Everything, WHY? She cannot even conceive for a minute." tells Adaoma.

"MAMA!!! Am I God that gives children?" Amaka cried out.

"Keep quiet barren woman." utter Adaoma.

"Am I God that give children? What have I done this morning?" cried out Amaka.

"Barren woman. That is what you are." tells Adaoma.

"I said enough. Enough of this both of you" shouted Adetope.

"Yeh" said Adaoma.

"What is it" shouted Adetope.

"Adetope, you are shouting at me?"

"MAAMI" utter Adetope.

"You are shouting at me?" tells Adaoma while yanking Adetope shirt.

"I'm sorry - I'm sorry" utter Adetope.

"Better (removes her hand off his shirt) Now go to that dining table and start eating let her take the other car and drive herself to the office." expressed Adaoma.

"Mama" exclaimed Adetope.

"Or let her take a taxi. She can crawl, she can swim, she can knee, she can do anything, let her go to the office herself. Now go to that dining table and eat." ordered Adaoma.

"But mother" utter Adetope.

"Don't call me. Don't call me at all. Look if I'm your mother and I did breast feed you for eighteen months. You'll go and eat that food or else?" utter Adaoma.

"Or else what mama what happen? What will you do?"

"Honey" utter Adetope.

"And you don't even honey me. Don't honey me. Mama has pushed me beyond my tolerance." Amaka let out.

"Oh my goodness" exclaimed Adetope.

"Mama, let me make this clear to you, you are not the only one who has fed him for eighteen months, I have also been breast-feeding him too, He has also been sucking my breast for the past five years."

Adaoma removes her hair tie and shouted Ahhh.

"Not today talk about our courtship time, Mama enough.

"I'm ruined" shouted Adaoma.

"Now if what I'm saying is true, then you do not need to eat that food -we need to go." utter Amaka.

"I'm doomed she has been breast-feeding you for five years?" tells Adaoma.

"Mama she is my wife" replied Adetope.

"You are consuming your children's food? Adetope, I'm ruined, no wonder you couldn't reason like a man a man any longer,

"Mama" utter Adetope.

not even miscarriage? Ahhh breast-feeding your husband *exclaimed* ahhah" tells Adaoma.

"Meet me outside when you are done. Excuse me." Amaka tells Adetope and leaves the sitting room.

"Ok it's better that way, it better ahhah" exclaimed Adaoma.

"MAMA" utter Adetope.

Amaka walks to the car and wait for Adetope.

"No matter what it is go and eat that food

"Mother" chipped in Adetope.

go to eat that food." tells Adaoma.

"My God *heaved* mother, I do not have appetite for food at all, but I will taste it. Is that ok let out Adetope.

"Better" declared Adaoma.

And Adetope hurried to the dining room and starts eating.

"*Exclaimed* Ehh clapps her hands breast-feed husband instead of children for five..."

Adetope leaves the sitting room to outside and go and joins his wife.

"I'm so sorry darling, You know mama can be funny sometimes. So please, so she is just concern about you and I." You know. Adetope told Amaka

"I truly do appreciate that she is concern about us. But she doesn't need to tell u to my face, that I'm childless. It okay I when to know exactly when mama is leaving this house? I've heard it up to hear" tells Amaka.

"We gonna talk about that when we come back from work, we are late now common darling, common" utter Adetope.

They entered the car and drove out.

"I will make life very unbearable for you to live unless you untie him from the shackles of your bondage. Nonentity." utter Adaoma

---------------------------

Vote
Comment
Share
Much love
❤❤❤