Dance like nobody's watching (Hoseok)

Beads of sweat cascaded down your forehead as you leaned against the dance studio's wall, trying to catch your breath.

You've been practicing a tricky dance for about three hours now, there was always this one move you couldn't get but you intended to stay in that studio and practice and practice until you get it right.
No matter how long it took you...
You were going to get that move right.

Your determination welled up, only to be washed away when you practiced again and instead of executing the proposed move, you tripped on your untied shoelace and crashed onto the studio's floor.

"Uuughhhhhh!!!" You groaned in pain and frustration, you turned on to your back, you limbs spread out, resembling a starfish.
You gazed up, motionless, in a dazed state, at the white ceiling decorated with light bulbs emitting immense brightness to light up the studio.

You sighed, closing your eyes for a minute.
You were considering giving it up and calling it a day.
You rose to your feet and strolled to the speaker blasting out the song you were dancing to.

Suddenly the song stopped and automatically switched to another song.

(Insert favourite song here)

The song started blasting and filling the room with sound and energy.
You unconsciously tapped your foot to the beat of the music and then started swaying to the song.

Before you knew it, you were in the middle of the dance studio, dancing to your favourite song, with nobody watching, you could be yourself, be free and have fun.

You didn't care about who maybe would stumble upon the dance studio, upon hearing loud music and maybe a girl singing along to it.

Speaking of which...

Your boyfriend, Jung Hoseok just happened to be passing by the studio.
He wanted to check up on you, to see if you were alright or if you needed anything.

Hoseok skipped to the entrance of the dance studio to see you, his girlfriend, dancing to your favourite song. He could practically see the power and energy coarsing through your veins.

He smiled brightly seeing you so happy and carefree.
It made his heart warm and he couldn't ask for anything more in the world.

The song ended and you struck a pose, a big grin on your face, your dirty blonde locks stuck to you forehead due to the sweat and the studio was now filled with heavy breathing.

You picked up your water bottle, opening it only to hear clapping.
Surprised and startled, you whirled around to see who it was.

Hoseok.

"H-Hoseokie Ah! What are..you doing here?" You asked him, slightly anxious that he saw you dancing.
"I came to check on you, to see if you were doing alright or if my baby needed anything." He flashed you his signature sunshine smile.
"By the way, that dance...I liked it a lot! Your energy was crystal clear and your moves were so graceful and amazing...ya know it could probably beat me." Hoseok giggled ruffling his red hair.

"Ha beat you? I wish. I could never...you're a dancing king..no...a dancing legend..little old me can't beat a legend like jung hoseok." You stated, emphasising on his name and tying up your hair into a loose ponytail.

"Hehe..thanks Jagi!." He hugged you.
"But just so you know....my baby's hella talented.' He whispered into your ear, kissing your cheek and giggling cutely, showing off his heart shaped smile that you adored oh so much.
It wasn't just his smile though,
It was Hoseok himself.
His positive aura.
His talent.
His admirable personailty.
Everything about him..you simply adored, there was absolutely no flaw in him that you could see.
To you...Jung Hoseok was simply perfect.
And you were extremely glad to call him yours.

Well this turned out a bit more cheesy than i expected but hope y'all liked it!
I'm writing this pretty late..so I should probably go to bed now!
Thank you to everyone who read this chapter and thank you to everyone who supports me!
I love y'all so much!
~Dani!💜