•A sudden thirst•

(This is reflected off Damon- and some characters off TVD.)

————

You continue your shift at the Grill. You've done so much overtime recently you'd do anything for a day off.

"May I have a coke?" You hear Caroline, a regular customer ask.

"Of course. Sober day today I assume?" You smile, handing her her coke. She nods and giggles, her blonde curls bouncing.

She looks across the bar and back at you. You narrow your brows, confused.

"They are so checking you out! Wow, he's cute." She smiles, sipping her coke through her straw.

You look over to see two males sitting there, taking shots.

One has black, messed up hair. Piercing blue eyes.

And the other has a dark shade of brown in his hair. You can't quiet see his eyes as he doesn't look your way.

"Y/N, you've got to get him number." Caroline squeals, "if you don't, I sure as hell will." She bites her lip, standing up from her seat at the bar and heads over to a table.

You take a deep breath and see the two men put their hand up, getting you attention. You make your way over and place your tea towel on the side beside you.

"Same again?" You ask, smiling. The black haired man continues to look, the other not bothering.

"Yes. Of course. And whatever your having. You look like you've had a long day. Why don't you join us?" He asks, tapping the counter.

You shake your head, grabbing their shot glasses, "I don't finish for another 40 minutes." You say, looking around the room for the clock.

"I'm sure you boss won't mind. He seems pretty occupied." He smirks, looking towards the back of the room. Your boss, Matt, and Caroline are making out, causing you to look away quickly.

"Oh! How rude of me. I'm Damon. And this is my brother, Stefen." You hear Damon say, pointing towards Stefen who stands up and walks away. He sees my worries expression and shakes his head. "Relationship problems. His toy decided to run away. Poor guy." He rolls his eyes.

You place another shot in front of Damon and one next to him which was meant for Stefen.

"Come sit down-" He looks at your chest to see your name tag, "Y/N". He smiles, patting the seat beside him. You  bite your lip nervously, seeing a new worker walk behind you.

"Hey, April. Do you mind covering my shift? It's an emergency." You ask, fake begging. She nods, taking what she needs off you. "You are amazing. Thank you so much." She smiles and starts her extra shift at the bar.

You look over to where Damon was sat, to see he had disappeared. You look to the exit to see him standing against the door with a cheeky smile on his face. He nods his head towards outside, signaling you to follow. You smile and nod, taking the two shots you had made and grab your purse, rushing out to him.

You walk outside, in the dark, to see Damon not there. You look around confused.

"Damon?" You shout, looking around more.

Suddenly, you feel a pair of hands grab you and place you against the wall. You jump, closing your eyes.

"Hey, it's only me." He says, stroking your face. You slowly open your eyes to come face to face with his.

You watch him stare at your neck. Your heart starts to be faster.

"Am I scaring you?" He asks, tucking your hair behind your ear. You shake your head, biting your bottom lip.

You start to feel his eyes burning into your neck. After a couple of seconds, you realize who he is- What he is.

"You're a-" You stutter.

"No I am not a vampire. I'm a blood sucking murderer-" he pauses for a second, "so yes, a vampire." He adds, moving his hands down to your neck.

"Just do it." You manage to whisper. You knew he was going to kill you. You just wanted it over and done with.

"I'm glad you can tell I'm hungry." He chuckles, his eyes starting to change. Become more darker?

"I'm not going to kill you. Okay? This is going to feel good. You're going to love it." He whispers, slowly leaning into your neck. You close your eyes, expecting a load of pain.

When you feel his cold teeth begin to dig in your neck, you grab his shirt, squeezing it tightly.

He begins to suck. Suck some of the blood from your neck. You bite your lip. Not in pain, but in pleasure.

He pulls back after a couple seconds, blood dripping from his mouth, to his chin, to the floor.

"I tried to be gentle. I don't want to hurt you." He whispers, leaving the blood to pour.

"Damon, do it again." You hear yourself say. He opens his eyes widely, stepping back.

"What?" He asks, running his fingers of the teeth marks. You nod, knowing he understood you.

He shakes his head, attaching your lips with his. Blood still stuck to his face. You kiss back. Instantly.

Not only was it passionate and sexy. It was tasty.

You let his hands explore your body and you grip his face, sliding your tongue into his mouth. You could tell he likes it as small moans escape during the kiss.

"I think we had better take this to my place." You hear him say, wiping his and your mouth. You smile, taking his hand as you both hurry back to his place.

————