•Best Friends•

You've been best mates with Damon since you were 9 years old. You've always kept his secret of vampirism.

"Damon, hurry, it's coming on." You shout, gather all the popcorn and crips. You see him charge in from the corner of the room and dive onto the blankets.

"Sh, I couldn't find the right blood bag." He shrugs, tucking into the blanket you both share.

"Gosh! that stinks." You whisper, holding your nose. He rolls his eyes and closes the bag, moving it away.

"I'll need some later on." He nods. You nod back and rest your head on him.

"I'll give you some of mine." You say watching the film. "You haven't had any in ages." You add. He moves his hand to yours and intertwined them.

_-_-_-

You begin to feel Damon become impatient as his knee bounces beneath you. You look up to see his eyes changing. You slowly sit up, knowing he's hungry. You've seen this a million times but it still scares you like the first.

"Damon. You should have asked." You say, pausing the film. He shakes his head, trying his best not to look at you. You climb on his lap, straddling him. He breathes in heavily, trying to hold back.

"Damon, look at me." You whisper, holding his face up to yours. A couple seconds pass and he finally looks you in the eye. You smile slightly and tilt your head, moving your hair to the side. You see him concentrate on your neck. "Make sure you control yourself." You say, giving him access. He nods and slowly leans in.

"Fuck." He whispers, inches away from your neck. His fangs dig into your neck causing you to bite your lip. He begins to suck small amounts from you as you grip onto him harder. A couple seconds later you hear a slightly moan escape from your lips causing him to pull back.

"I-I think that's enough." You whisper. He runs his thumb over the teeth marks and removes the remaining blood.

You pull your hair back round and climb off him, sitting back under the blanket.

"Y/N?" He says, turning to you. You just grab the remote and play the film. You try your best to avoid making eye contact with him.

"I'm sorry." He says, moving your face to face his. Your eyes lock with his. "I didn't mean to hurt you." You shake your head.

He narrows his eyebrows and you just move and hug him tightly. You feel him tense but slowly warms up against you.

"You didn't hurt me." You say, placing your hand onto his leg. He nods and looks down at you. You can feel his eyes burning through you so you decide to look back. His face closer than expected.

You feel yourself getting red, but you get this sudden urge to lean in.

You press your lips to his, kissing. He gladly kisses back. His hands go to your neck, holding you close. You climb back onto him, not breaking the kiss.

You press yourself against him causing him to gasp. You slip your tongue in making him smile against you. His mouth goes to your neck, leaving open-mouthed kisses.

You feel his fangs begin to press against your skin. You freeze in his grip. He pulls back, shaking his head.

"Shit, I'm sorry. We can't do this." He shakes his head, moving back. You see him stress beneath you.

"Dam-DAMON." You shout, getting his attention. "Listen to me, please." You say calmly.

"I want you to do it." You whisper. You search his face for a hint of emotion.

"What? Boo, are you feeling okay?" He says, tucking your hair behind your ear.

"Damon, I want you to change me." You nod. "I have no reason to stay human anymore. My entire family have left me. Look at me." You gesture around your flat.

"I live in a one bedroom flat with a flaming goldfish. The only person I have is you. I want you to do it." You peck his lips.

"Change me. Please." You say, playing with his hair.

"Do you know the consequences? An urge to kill, higher emotions. Guilt and terror. Boo, I can't. I don't want you to be a monster like me."

"Damon, please don't make me beg. We can do it together. Me and you." You smile, "Me and you till the end." You giggle.

He stays quiet for what feels like an hour.

"Okay. I'll do it." He nods. Your turn your head. Full attention on him.

"Oh my god. Thank you Damon." You smile.

"Promise me one thing boo? Promise me you'll try your best to control yourself. And you will never turn your emotions off." You look at him confused.

"What? Of course." You smile. You lean in and hug him tightly. He sighs against me and I smile.

"Now?" You ask.

"Whenever you want boo. Whenever you're ready." You look around and turn your head. You place your hair to the side and bite your lip.

"I'm ready." You whisper.