Chapa 6

"Competition? I love it already." I mumble to myself.

"Bakugo, you go." Aizawa turns to me "Don't be an ass Y/N." He moves closer to whisper in my ear "You two are just alike, except you don't have anger issues." He steps back and faces forward again. I chuckle to myself, 'This gotta be fun'

"Dumbass,lets go, don't waste my time." I turn to the door and see the blond standing there. I feel the stares of my classmates waiting for my reaction, I shrug and walk towards the door. He opens the door and walks out, me following behind. I put my hands behind my back and wait for him to lead the way, he starts walking so I walk behind, 'He seems tense, I would start a conversation but nah' I thought. We continue walking until he stops in front of a room, he slides the door open and I see a classroom with desk stacked up and chairs in the corner. He walks in first I follow behind walking a little bit ahead to look around. I hear him slide the door close and lock it, I grin 'Woah we just met, he should at least take me to dinner.' I barely turn around when I'm suddenly slammed onto the wall behind me, I wince from the pain. He then slams his arms besides my head trapping me, I look up to see him staring at me with his red eyes. He leans down to my ear, "Listen here L/N, I'll be the number one hero, and I won't let some pretty girl like you get in my way, you got that?" My breath hitches, I nod slowly taking in what he just said. I feel him smirk against my ear and lean back still trapping me, I look to the side avoiding his stare. 'Grow some balls Y/N,what the fuck, you don't usually act like this!!.' I mentally yelled at myself. I sigh and duct under his arm going around him towards the desk and chairs. I hear him 'tch' and walk next to me, the easiest desk to grab is from the top, "Climb up and hand it to me, don't worry I won't let you fall." I hear bakugo say. I nod and start climbing the desk easily, I reach the top and grab the legs of the desk and push it towards where bakugo is at. I jump down from the desk piles and land next to bakugo who's just staring at me. "What?" He just sighs and grabs the desk, "Go grab a chair" I nod and walk over to the corner grabbing one and walking back to bakugo. 'I thought he had anger issues? Maybe he's just being nice to me though.'

He walks to the door unlocking it and opening it. We both walk out and head back to class, "Ya know, I like your attitude L/N, you don't care for anything, you seem pretty badass, I don't really like anyone here there all extras to me, just getting in my way to become the number one hero. But your different." I look over to him and grin, "Is different bad?" I look forward again. "No, different can be good too."

We make it to the class, I walk ahead and slide the door open enough to fit the desk and the chair in. I hear mumbling around me but I don't look at them."Yo Aizawa, where do you want us to put these?" He looks up from his desk and gets up, he goes to the back of the class and stands in an empty spot, I nod and walk over there with bakugo behind me. He sets the desk down and moves out of the way I sat the chair down and me sitting down afterwards. Bakugo and Aizawa walk back to there desk, well Aizawa continues standing up. He clears his throat, "Me,All might and, a special guest will be teaching-" he was cut off, "What'll we be doing sir?" A boy with yellow hair with a black lighting bolt in his hair cut off Aizawa, I groan throw my head back, "If you let him finish, then you'll know." I reply while looking at the ceiling. I hear some people scoff at my attitude, I smirk and close my eyes waiting for Aizawa to finish. I hear him sigh, "Anyways, we'll be doing rescue training at the USJ, put your costumes on and meet me outside in the front of the school gates." He dismisses us, I get up and go to Aizawa's desk, "I don't have a costume" He looks at me and slowly blinks his eyes. "Just get your case and go."

I grab my case and follow the girls to the locker room, I put my stuff down on the bench, I untie my combat boots and move them to the side. I then unbutton my blazer and undershirt but still keeping them on. I open the case and see my undercover outfits I used to wear for missions. I smirk to myself and pull it out, I pull off my shirt and I feel stares at me, "It lasts longer if you take a picture." I pull on my black long sleeve turtle neck. Then pull my black camo jacket out, there are some black cargo pants inside too. I pull down my skirt and I hear gasp immediately, 'Oh yeah I have my knife strapped to me.' I unclip the pocket and pull my pants up then put it back on. "It's just a knife, I won't do anything to you guys." I sit down and pull up my combat boots,I look inside the case and see my special sunglasses a black beanie and some small hand knifes, i quickly grab them and put them in my cargo pants pockets. I put my uniform in my locker and walk out going outside.

I walk out to notice I'm the first girl out here, all of the boys are out here. I pull the beanie out of my pocket and put it on tucking my hair into my jacket. I pull out my knifes and put them in little pockets kept on my boots. While I'm busy checking everything I need, I don't notice that every single guy is staring at me.

"Y/N, we had midnight head to HQ and get your stuff, there at home so don't worry about your belongings." I hear Aizawa say. I look up and nod, "Oh okay, thanks." He moves away to stand in front of the bus that had showed up. I suddenly hear a whistle being blown, I look to the side and see the boy with engines blowing it. "Everyone get in order from your seat numbers." The bus door opens, I walk in ignoring him, I move to the back and sit, I lean my head back and close my eyes.

I wake up once I feel the bus stop moving, I open my eyes to see everyone getting off. I groan and get up, I walk off the bus and stand behind everyone. I see a space suit man, thirteen, 'woah I didn't know we were getting taught by a marshmallow.' I smiled to myself, I didn't pay attention to thirteen, I was dozing off when I hear Aizawa. "Those are villains, Thirteen evacuate the students. Kaminari try contacting the school, Y/N-" I nod and smile, "Yeah yeah ya old man I know what to do." I summon one of my snipers

I make the bullets to where they'll become paralyzed with one shot

I make the bullets to where they'll become paralyzed with one shot. I look around to find a good spot, 'Right here seems fine, I'll just need to be careful.' I go to where Aizawa is and lay on the floor. I look into the scope and see Villians walking out of a portal.

"Time to get this party started."

A/N

-Waddup, I'm trying to write as much as possible cause I start school again tomorrow and I don't know if I'll enough time to update so expect a lot of chapters. I love you all and I'll see y'all later 💖