Chapa 43

Hola, you chose to leave. The ending will be the same as the other option so no need to worry, enjoy.

Turning the lights off I quietly slip my shoes back on and heighten my eye sight. Glancing at midnight I sigh, walking over to her balcony I open the door and step out. Looking around I heightened my sense of smell, sniffing the air I look to the left and see thunder clouds rolling in. 'A storm is coming, I need to hurry back home.' Closing her door I climb onto the railing and squat down, looking down at the ground I lick my lips and drop down. Landing with a thud I stand up and jog off campus. Heightening all my senses I jog into an alley way and jump onto the walls until I make it to the top.

(Without the punching part)

Glancing around I feel a couple of feet coming towards me. Sniffing the air I smell caramel, pine cone and mint. 'Bakugo, todoroki and midoriya, fucking great.' Looking around I see there figures jumping on top of the buildings on the other side of the street. Getting down on my balls of feet and palms I narrow my eyes and watch the three of them continue jumping. Sniffing the air I smell the rest of my class but much further away, like a long ways away. Shaking my head I leap forward and land two buildings away, doing this until I reach housing. Jumping off a roof I put my hands in my pockets and walk down the sidewalk. Glancing around I see some house lights still on. The wind starts getting stronger and rain starts to drizzle down. 'Fuck, I need to hurry before it gets worse'

Sniffing the air I smell bakugo, todoroki and midoriya again but coming towards me. Looking around I go into a random yard with a big tree in he yard. Hopping onto the branch I squat down and look down at where I was standing. Putting my hand on the tree trunk I feel many vibrations making my head dizzy so I pull my hand off and rub my eyes. Smelling the air I don't smell the boys anymore which makes me sigh and open my eyes. Soon enough I jump out of the tree and start jogging down the street. Seeing my house further down I start sprinting and make my way through the gate. Jumping up the stairs I turn the knob and push the door open. Quickly getting in I slam the door and lock it. Panting a bit I look around and walk into the living room. Entering the room I see aizawa and my parents talking. Stopping in my tracks I move onto the wall next to the door and stand there.

"She's not home?"

"No, you told me to tell her to meet you at the spot where you guys first met, and she left after I got home. So tell me aizawa, do you know where she went?"

He hums "No, I have the class looking for her right now as we speak. But I'll let you guys know if we find her."

Scoffing I walk into the living room and stand behind the couch. "I'm right here, I literally just got home. If you thought I ran off without reason then something sure is wrong with yours guys head. If you need me I'll be in my room." Turning and walking off I skip up the stairs and walk down the hall to my room. Pushing my door open I shut it close and lock it. Stripping of my clothes I change into other clothes. Sighing I slide down the door and lean my head back. Closing my eyes I fall asleep.

Dream

Hearing the jail door open I look up and smile under the metal muzzle placed on my face. "Ahh it's so nice to see some people, tell me, how is the world?" Receiving no answer I furrow my eyebrows and lean forward, "ohhh, I'm sorry, am I pissing you guys off? Let me ou-"

SLAM

"Shut the fuck up you bastard, i don't know what the hell has gotten into you y/n but snap the fuck out of it." Grinning I tug on the restraints and they fall off. Standing up I shake off the chains and rub my wrists. " feels nice to be out of those stupid chains, anyways, I have news." Stepping out of the pile I kick the chair out of the way making it hit the wall. Then picking up the chains I throw them on top of the chair making them tangle up. "I just want to let you know that some bad shit is coming this way, that's all I can say for now." Back up I snap my fingers then wink at them before disappearing in black smoke.

"What the fuck have we done to her."

Gasping I jolt up and hit my head on my door knob making me groan and hold my head. Getting up I take a shower then get dressed in my uniform.