˙°Chapter 7°˙

/Inside the limousine/

I'm between Subaru and Shu, And next to shu is laito, then Kanato, Reiji, then on the other seat, Ayato and Yui.

The limo was silent, No one dares to speak. Their brothers, why wouldn't they get along..I'm getting curious about their mothers and whatever their past is. I sighed as i remember my dad's promise 'We will see eachother again' The thought of it made me smile, and my moment was ruined by someone.

"I'm thirsty, Pancake, let me drink your blood" Ayato said, as he leaned close to Yui and She backs away. "Ayato, Not now" She said as she push ayato away but to no avail, this is getting annoying. I was about to complain, Suddenly reiji spoke.

"Ayato, How many times do i have to tell you, Keep your activities at your room" I smirked at ayato and He looked annoyed."Don't force her to do what you want" I said and he glared at me, as he let go of yui. Ayato stares at me as he clicked his tongue, I just ignored him. And glanced at kanato, talking with his teddy. I just sighed as i relaxed my back on my seat, suddenly, Subaru Grabs my Right Hand gently, But he quickly releases and crossed his arms, and looks back at the window. I looked at the window, and saw his expression, He's blushing. I just giggled.

/At the Nightschool Academy/
/The limo pulls-up as screams of fangirls were heard/

I got out first, then the sakamaki's do, then Subaru holds my hand once again, i didn't let him. "Huh?" He scratched his head in confusion."Subaru don't go and hold my hand, people might misunderstand us, we're siblings" I said with a poker face, he just nods and crossed his arms."You're just so kawaii~.." He mumbled, I smirked."I heard that" i said, as his eyes widened, and turned his head to the other side. I can tell he's blushing.

As we walked, the crowd went silent, And suddenly hearing whispers while staring at me. 'It's impolite to stare, damn it' I thought to myself, suddenly someone shouts. "Hey! Isn't that Grace A1!? The Most popular idol!" A girl shouts, and all were shocked, And the crowd went wild, as they're taking pictures at me, Oh dear, do i really need to pose or something?..Alright gonna do it, as an idol i needed to be energetic for my fans.

"Hey Everyone!" I said smiling, Waving my hands, the fan girls got wilder as the fanboys do."OMG it is Grace A1!" They all screamed and started taking pictures of me as i do poses like i do. And suddenly someone grabs my hand and drags me away from the crowd."The heck?—" i stopped speaking as shu drags me inside to an empty hallway.

"Hey!—"."So noisy" Was all he said and layed down the floor, his eyes closed. "Shu! Why did you dragged me away from my fans!" I said pouting, And heard him sigh. "Sis, you're going to be late, just standing there outside and posing doesn't help" He said, And i sighed, He's right, maybe some other time.

"Grace" A voice called me from behind, i turned around, and saw my other five brothers infront of me, and yui. "Here's your schedule, and your locker number and key, Don't worry everything is in your locker, i hope you'll like what's inside" Reiji said as he hands me my schedule then the key and number of my locker. i bowed "Thank you reiji" i said, and all of them disappeared, leaving me and yui, And yui walks up to me."Wow, reiji said your locker had everything inside" She said sadly, As i sweat dropped "And why is that?" I asked "Its because mine is empty so i have to be responsible for making it full!" She complains, i laughed at her as she joins me. "We need to go to class" i looked at my schedule, my first subject is chemistry, oh well.."First is chemistry" i said, and her eyes widened.

And she said "Wow! Didn't expect that we're at the same class" She jumps in excitement, i just smiled and put my Locker keys and number on my pocket.
"Then where is this room?" i asked. "Oh, it's just at the second floor, follow me" Yui said and leads us to the chemistry room.

/Infront of the room's door/

Yui knocks and walked in, i just stayed outside for a little and heard the conversation inside. "I'm sorry ma'am, I'm late" I heard yui say, and heard the teacher scoffs, she sure be strict."You should be" the teacher said. "Uhm, ma'am i brought a new student here and she's outside" Yui said "Oh! right the new student" The teacher said, with a sudden change of mood, Lol. "Alright class, We have a new student here, please treat her well" I heard the teacher announced."Miss, Come in".

I inhaled and exhaled, i slide the door open, gently, and entered the room. I stood infront of the class, And the teacher spoke.
"Miss Please introduce yourself".
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°