She is mine

Veronica's POV :

As Betty and I walked through the halls , I couldn't help but stop dead in my tracks when I saw Y/N and Cheryl from across the hall . Y/N laughing at something Cheryl.

"I'm sure it's nothing." Betty tried to reassure when she saw me glaring at Cheryl.

"Yeah ..." I said not taking my eyes of them .

Betty let out a sigh before standing in front of me blocking my view of Y/N and Cheryl.

"Trust me V, Y/N loves you ." She said making me smile .

Y/N and I been together for over a year . And honestly it's been an amazing year. Everyday next to Y/N was pure bliss but lately shes been spending a lot time with Cheryl.

"I know , and I love her ." I smiled making Betty chuckle.

"Now stay cool , they're coming this way ."

I turn around and indeed Y/N was making her way over to us . I smiled at her but my smile at her but my smile instantly vanished when I saw Cheryl trailing behind her like a lost puppy .

"Hey Ronnie ." Y/N greeted happily making me chuckle at her corkiness.

"Hey gorgeous." I greeted back as I kissed her cheek making her giggle. I look at Cheryl and she looked beyond pissed making me smirk .

"Were still up for pops after school, right?" I asked making her nod her head.

"Absolutely." She said before leaning in and kissing me .

"Actually.." Cheryl started making Y/N pull away from me and look at her " I was kinda wondering if maybe you can come over to Thornhill later . Just you and me ." Cheryl finished as she smiled flirtatiously at Y/N. Making her eyes go wide.

Instantly I felt my face red from the jealously I was feeling . The nerve of this girl . Asking my girlfriend in front of me .

Suddenly I felt Betty's hand in my shoulder trying to calm me down . I almost forgot she was next to me . Watching everything unfolded from beside me .

"Relax , Ronnie." Betty spoke to which I just ignored .

"Sorry Cheryl, but im with Ronnie."Y/N said as she took my hand intertwined our fingers to which I just squeezed her hand .

"You're still together?" Cheryl asked as stared down at us in disgust.

"Yeah , we are ." She said smiling at me

"Here , let me show you ." I spoke before crashing my lips onto Y/N's caughting  her off guard.

After a few moments, Y/N started kissing me sliding her hands up to my neck while my were on her waist . I bit Y/N bottom lip making her let out a soft moan .

"Ronnie ..." I heard Betty say in a warning tone . I put my finger up , telling her to give me a minute as I continued to kiss Y/N .

"Okay ! I get it !" Cheryl exclaimed annoyed making me smirk as I pulled away from my girlfriend. "You're together, Geez."

"Now that I made myself clear , do me a favor Cheryl bombshell, back off my girl. She's mine ." I growled as I pulled Y/N to my side possessively.

Cheryl glared at me before walking the opposite direction.

"You are unbelievable." Y/N said playfulness in her tone .

"What ?" I asked playing dumb.

"I love you Ronnie , but you're jealousy needs to stop ." She said making me roll my eyes at her .

I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist as I pulled her close to me .

"It's not my fault, my girlfriend is so beautiful everybody wants her ." I said playfully making Y/N let a giggle.

"I love you Ronnie ." Y/N smiled at me before leaning and pecking my lips lightly.

"I love you too ."