Chapter 1: Town of the Innocents

Scene 1
Setting: Cassie's room
(Cassie is typing on her computer. Then suddenly, her phone rings. Kamri called. She answered the phone.)
Cassie: Hey, Kam.
Kamri: Cassie. Are you going now?

Scene 2
Setting: Exhibit
(Onto the next scene.)
Kamri: So. Why a sudden change of heart?
Cassie: Kam, I love writing. I know you know it. Mom's the only person who's not a fan of it. She thinks that if I continue writing articles about Wildwoods, I might be in trouble.
Kamri: What trouble?
Cassie: That's what I wanted to know. I can't figure it out. That's why I'm here at the exhibit. To learn more, to love my passion more.
Kamri: Well, you know me. I'm always here to support you in whatever you like to be.
Cassie: Aww. You're so sweet.
Kamri: Of course, Cane.
(Look at each other and smile. Then, walk while looking at the articles at the exhibit)

Scene 3
Setting: Living Room, Winter
(Lauren's story)
Lauridenne: Where you do think you're going lady?
Lauren: I'm going to check the hot chocolate at the cafè near by.
Lauridenne: You still mad about us moving to Wildwoods?
Lauren: I'm not mom. I'm just sad that I get to leave my friends for dad's stupid arrangement.
Lauridenne: Well, if your dad does his work, it's for us. For the both of us.
Lauren: Whatever mom. Anyways, I'll get going before the snow get worse.
Lauridenne: Be back at dinner.

Scene 4
(Cassie and Kamri are at the cafe talking to each other; Lauren is sitting near them. Suddenly, her milkshake fell.)
LAUREN'S POV
Lauren: Holy cow.
(To Eroy)
I'm so sorry.
Eroy: It's fine, Ms. Lauren.
Lauren: Lauren. Call me Lauren.
(While cleaning the mess, they are talking to each other)
Eroy: How's living here at Wildwoods, Ms. Laur--- Lauren?
Lauren: It's absurd. Wildwoods is a creepy place. But good people. How can they live here?
Eroy: Haha. By coming here to escape terror.
(Both laughing)
CASSIE'S POV
Cassie: Who's that?
Kamri: I don't know who she is but she looks evil.
Cassie: You're judging her. Come on, let's approach her. I want to know if she's new here in town.
(Cassie goes to Lauren together with Kamri)
Lauren: Yes? How may I help you?
Cassie: Uh, hi! I'm Cassie, this is Kamri my friend. No need to worry. We're not total strangers. We live here in our town. And we are casual comers at the Cassiero. Right, Eroy?
Eroy: Yes. Cassie, Kamri, meet Lauren Montenoire. Her father's a good friend of mine.
Kamri: Wait, you mean Montenoire?
Cassie: and why?
Kamri: She's the one and only unica ija and the rightful heiress of the Montenoire Family. They own 10 successful hotels outside the town and they also have 5 biggest companies.
Lauren: If you say so.
Cassie: Wow. I didn't expect that.
Lauren: Lauren.
(She shook Cassie's hand)
Cassie: Cassie.
(Miguel enters the cafe)
Kamri: Ey, Miguel.
(Miguel will handshake with kam)
Miguel: Hi, Cassie.
Cassie: Hi, Miggy.
Kamri: Miguel, I would like you to meet Lauren.
(Lauren was starstruck and shook miguel's hand)
Lauren Montenoire. The one and only heiress of all the Montenoire companies.
Miguel: Miguel. Just call me Elly. Cassie's the only one who's allowed to call me Miggy.
(They laugh)
Lauren: Well. Nice to meet you, Elly.
Miguel: You new here?
Lauren: Yes. My family just moved here for business.
Kamri: You mean your father is here? Lark Montenoire?
Lauren: Yes. With my mother. Lauridenne.
Kamri: Uh I think I left my wallet outside. Excuse us.
(Kamri pulled Cassie out)
Kamri: Listen.
Cassie: What just happened there? I'm worried.
Kamri: Lark Montenoire was the only one in the family that does certain things.
Cassie: Like what?
Kamri: Like buying the whole town and kicking butts.
Cassie: You mean he will try to buy Wildwoods and kick us?
Kamri: Not only that. He's my dad's enemy. Sharpest enemy. He was the reason why my dad has a scar on his tummy.
Cassie: What? Kam, this is insane. Why didn't you tell me about this before? Or why were you calm when you already heard that girl's last name?
Kamri: Cass, I'm not scared of her. Not even her mother. I'm scared of Lark's plans for my dad and even to this town.
Cassie: What now?