Chapter 1: Town of the Innocents

Scene 7
Setting: Wildwoods highschool, at the gym
(Girls basketball team enters. The captain, Queen, will speak.)
Queen: Listen up ladies. Next week is the competition. We will do everything to get physically fit and higher the chance of winning. We'll do all the drills. No skipping. No excuses will be made. Understand?
Basketball girls: Yes, Captain.

Setting: Wildwoods highschool, main hall
Kamri: I have a bad feeling about what we saw yesterday.
Cassie: I heard you. I know you might know who that guy is. Well, I'm only certain with what I sense.
Kamri: If only Elly studies here. We'd probably talk about this, try to investigate about it. I have a bad feeling too.
(Cassie's phone rang. She answers it.)
Cassie: Miggy.
Miguel: Ey, Cass. You guys have free time?
Cassie: And why is that?
(Cassie & Kamri looks at each other.)

Scene 8
Setting: An abandoned car park, Wildwoods
Cassie: What?
Miguel: Kam, remember the red car we saw a few days ago?
Kamri: What about it? Have you seen her? The girl?
Miguel: I was heading home. She was at Queen's house.
Kamri: So you mean they're friends?
Miguel: No. Not that. I heard a scream. A girl's scream. I don't know if anyone heard it. That neighborhood is a bit small and the other houses are empty.
Cassie: You think it's her? She's the reason of the scream?
Miguel: I don't know, Cass. I'm not sure. But it was a bit strange.
Kamri: Did she see you?
Miguel: I was wearing a hoodie. And she's new here so she's probably not familiar of my face.
Cassie: I have a plan. Kamri and I will gather information while you inspect Queen's house. Look if she casually comes there or that neighborhood. She might somewhat 'hurt' anyone there. I'll try to talk to Queen about her experiences this last few days. Kamri, we might be needing information about the guy with the girl you recognize. He might be helpful in telling us her name or purpose.
Kamri: What if he's armed? I'd be risking my life.

Scene 9
Setting: Miguel's Garage
(Miguel opens a case with a gun inside.)
Miguel: Will this do?
Cassie: Will this do? Are you mad? We can't use a gun. We might kill someone. What will happen with the 'Town of the Innocents'? We'll be the only ones who are guilty of someone.
Kamri: It's helpful but I agree with Cane. It's too dangerous, Elly.
Cassie: We might be spending our highschool life in jail, you want that?
Miguel: Relax. It's my dad's. He told me it's for safety. We might need it for self defense.
Cassie: Self Defense? We'll not use any firearms or dangerous things. We will not protect ourselves from anything. We will just gather information and investigate on this to know if someone's in trouble or the whole town is.
Kamri: Elly, we will just use that if it's our last resort.