Chapter 1

After a tiring battle with Smoky Quartz, Jasper was weakened, she turned to the trapped corrupted gem that she had behind her. And walked up to it with some hesitation in her step, she started forcing it into fusing and it looked like it was working.

Smoky Quartz unfused throwing Amethyst and Steven in different directions, Steven got up thanks to the bubble he had made to protect himself and watched as Jasper was still trying to fuse, "Jasper please stop please." The fusion between the two failed and Jasper was ploughed into the ground as the corrupted gem ran off into the distance.

Amethyst's body had been destroyed and she had returned to her gem. Jasper was now left alone with Steven, "You filthy abomination...Rose Quartz I will have your shards under my boot." She got up and slowly staggered toward Steven, he got up and readied his shield "Calm down Jasper" Steven pleaded. He was alone with no one to help even Amethyst couldn't rush to regenerate, as her body wouldn't be strong enough to fight Jasper.

Jasper smiled maliciously as she stalked toward Steven, "How about I make you suffer a bit before I shatter you Rose" as she looked over to Amethyst gem which was starting to glow. "NOT ON MY WATCH" she grabbed Amethyst's gem and held it tight in her hand, "This will be some good practice." Steven ran over and sliced off Jasper's arm with his mom's sword, "you little abomination how can you taint me" as she kicked him away. She felt pain coursing through her veins and she was brought down to her knees,  "What... What's going on?" Steven quickly bubbled Amethyst and sent her away, "Jasper what's wrong?" He saw her arm changing rapidly shifting between normal and corruption the same as the corrupted gem's "NO NO NO THIS IS CORRUPTION ... how can I end like this" she screamed out. Steven rushed to her "Relax I think I can help you", she wanted to raise her arm to strike him but it was as if all her energy was drained from her.

He quickly kissed her arm and it began to heal but he didn't put enough spit "I am going to lick your arm now." Jasper lay there with her vision fading, "How can I let myself be violated by this abomination," and Then her vision went dark.

She woke up in a cave with heavy rain pouring outside and a small flame next to her with a blanket covering her, "What is this?" she was too weak to sit up, "Oh hi Jasper" a soft voice in the distance "YOU! what have you done to me? I will get you for this" she said under her weakened voice. "Don't speak you're still way too weak," She looked around and the thought of shattering Steven had crossed her mind but before she could think out a plan she heard a roar and saw lion napping at her feet. Jasper calmed herself, "I guess I am forced to lay here." Days later she saw her opportunity to shatter Steven, as she saw lion was gone and Steven was asleep. She got up and stood over Steven and summoned her weapon, "Thank you for your work abomination ... but you are no longer needed."

Steven woke up and looked at her "What are you doing Jasper?" she looked at him with a menacing smile " I am getting rid of the likes of you." Before she could land a blow on him she was tackled by Lion who jumped through a portal. Jasper recovered quickly and took a fighting stance staring at Lion with her weapon still drawn. "You vile creation I know what you are but this abomination does not deserve your loyalty," She looked back at Steven with a cold and calculating smile, "If you and i join forces when can take down someone most hated by the diamonds." Lion simply responded with a small growl staring at Jasper with little to no attention. 

She saw how lion was acting "Untrained brute," she said turning her direction to Steven and charging at him running on all fours. But before she could reach him a sound blasted her into the side of the cave "WHAT WAS THAT??" she asked confusedly. Looking around she noticed lion snuggling up to Steven giving her a stink eye. She wanted to fight more but another blast pushed her back into the ground with more force than the last. Jasper didn't stop but kept trying to get up with each attempt trying a new tactic, until she was too weak barely able to get up but still stubborn. Lion was preparing another blast as he had not even broken a sweat but Steven got in the way and stopped him, "It's okay lion I can take care of this now." Steven was not very strong in combat and he knew this going up to the diamond's most highly trained soldier, one that was able to best the gems in a fight alone. She looked at him "So... what ...n ... now you abomination?" Jasper asked panting, "Are you going to let your pet finish me?" Steven looked at her with worried eyes " I know you can be more than this" Before he could finish his sentence Jasper was already pouncing on him but Lion was there again and clawed deep into Jasper's chest as a loud blast of smoke came from where her body used to be.