CHAPTER 1

Moving

Hi my name is Isabella Lopez  daughter of the most powerful and strongest mafia couple in the world .I am skinny but in a good way a cause I have ass and a good sized boobs. Im 5'7 ft tall. My brown hair is waist length an my sister is similar to me but shes 5'4 and is thick.

Im the middle kid in the family. My big brother Camron Lopez is 25 years old. He moved to England to take a break from the mafia. My little sister Alexandria is 16 and Im 18. My brother is the badboy/jock of the family. While Im the badgirl/tomboy but can be girly once  a blue moon. My little sister is the girly girl/badass.

Today is the day that me and my family move from Pueto Rico to Los Angeles to join forces with the second strongest Mafia in America and we are the strongest Mafia in South America to make the strongest mafia in the world.

"Isa time to go!" My mom yelled from down stairs. "Im coming" I yelled back. "Mom I cant find my carry on bag." Andria shouted from her room. "Its in the car sweetie."

I through my suitcases in the trunk and got in the car everyone was waiting for me. "Mom when are our cars ariving at the house?" I asked. "The night after you go to school that means you and your sister have to walk to school on your first day." I nodded my head in understanding.

The 1 hour drive to the private airport my parents own had now ended

We the staff loaded our luggage on the jet. The moment my ass touched the seat I fell asleep. With food on my mind.

A/N short I know but I will try to write more
Again go easy on me

Goodbye my oreos