CHAPTER 3

Car jam 👆

Andria's P.O.V

I wake up at 4 after having a nightmare of my ex boyfriend coming in L.A. Ok let me explain. 1 year ago I had a boyfriend named Bobby. The first few months of our relationship was sweet. But he changed and showed me who he truly is, showed me his true colours . He slowly started abusing me physically and emotionaly. To that point I started to suffer from depresion. I lost my baby because of him. Isa noticed she notices everything she would have found out eventually . She noticed that I wasn't being my normal self. I told her everything and that  he beat me so bad I miscarried. She beat him near death. Thats one of the reasons I'm lucky to have her as a big sister.

Enough about my terrable love life. I went into my bathroom and did my hygiene. I wash and condition my hair with strawberry sented shampoo and conditioner. I got out of the shower and wrapped my body in a fluffy pink towel with its small matching towel for my hair. I walk into my walk in closet and put on my outfit for the day and of to wake up Isa.

 I walk into my walk in closet and put on my outfit for the day and of to wake up Isa

Isa's P.O.V

While I was about to bite into my huge pizza I felt weight on my and Andria screeming for me to wake up.

"Ok Im up puta."(Bitch)

She left just like that. I walk into my bathroom to do all my hygiene routine and put on my outfit for the day

 I walk into my bathroom to do all my hygiene routine and put on my outfit for the day

Outfit and hair

I walk into the kitchen and mami and papi are not here as usual.
I start to make my famous nutells stuffed pancakes

Time skip

'Andria breakfast is ready!'

"What is it "

"Nutella stuffed pancakes"

"Yayy"

And she came running downstairs.

After eating we walk to school.

_________________________________________

I update I just had writers block