One.

"Please, please stop!" Pleaded Hoseok, the man grinning ear to ear as he watched his former lover helplessly cry out of pain to be saved.

The brown haired man grinned, his eyes switching to full white, and Hoseok knew, Yoongi wasn't the same man as before.

He was different. Being a demon changed Yoongi, and not in a good way.

Yoongi chuckled evilly, watching in utter joy as the man he once loved, stripped of his clothes, beaten and scratched, chained to the brick wall behind him, begged for the pain that Yoongi was making inside him to stop.

But why would he? This was fun for Yoongi.

"I-I beg of you-Ah!" Hoseok screamed, the pain overtaking him, and that's all it took for a smile to etch onto the elders face.

Yoongi shot up from his bed, sweat crawling down his forehead and his breathing heavy. It was just a dream, just dream.

It's been a week since the incident, and today, Yoongi was going to hell to become a demon.

He dreaded this moment. He had nightmares every night of him turning into this horrible person who brought people pain for his own pleasure.

He was scared to lose  Hoseok, that meaning he hasn't told the younger yet. And he wasn't planning to.

While Hoseok is visiting his father in the hospital, Yoongi will be taken to hell and turned into a demon before returning to Earth and working for Satan there.

The creature had told him that if he ever heard the cries of birds, it means Satan has a job for him, and that he has to return to hell immediately, or else something bad could happen to something dear to him. The longer Yoongi waited, the more pain their dearest was put in.

So, Yoongi went back to sleep. He slept and he slept. From the past nights, he hasn't gotten much sleep, too scared of the night that changes him for good, and what he'll become from it.

Around 6pm, he woke up to the smell of food. He smiled and breathed in the scent before heading to the kitchen to figure out what the smell was. When he entered, he saw Hoseok set two plates on the kitchen table.

It took the raven haired a moment to notice the older. But once he did, he smiled at him. "Hey, you're finally awake. I thought you had fallen into a coma." Joked Hoseok. I wish. Yoongi thought.

"Let's eat, i have to leave soon." Yoongi nodded, sitting beside the other and eating quietly.

An hour. Yoongi had an hour left of him being full human. He wondered what it was like to be half demon. Did he get special powers? Would he make friends with other demons? Were any demons friendly? He had never seen a nice demon, and that scared him. He hoped to stay himself. He wasn't ready for change. Yoongi was scared people would leave him if they knew. That they would be frightened.

"Yoongi? You there?" Hoseok asked, waving a hand if front of his face. Yoongi blinked a couple times, coming back to reality and nodding. "Yes, sorry. just in my thoughts."

Hoseok chuckled and got up, bringing his plate to the sink. "I'll be back soon. Don't do anything crazy while i'm gone." The raven haired said before heading out the door. You know i'd rather just stay in bed.

Yoongi brought his plate to the sink before checking the time. 6:45pm.

He sighed and went back to his room, changing out of his pajamas and into some  jeans and a sweatshirt.

Yoongi then went back downstairs, putting on his shoes before sitting on the couch and impatiently waiting for these demons to arrive.

Soon enough, there was a knock on the door, indicating that these people had arrived. Yoongi got up from the couch and went to the door, grabbing the door handle. Here goes nothing.

The door opened to 3 people, they looked different than Yoongi had imagined. One girl was quite short and skinny, having brown hair and was wearing black ripped jeans, a white shirt and a flannel. Then stood a boy, he was quite tall, having black hair and wore all black. Lastly, was another girl. She was skinny as well, taller than the other girl and having light brown hair and gold rimmed glasses. She wore a black shirt with the name "MonstaX" on it and some jeans. The name sounded familiar. Were they a band? Some popular show? I don't know.

"You're Yoongi, right?" The man asked. They all looked quite young, but not too much younger than me. I nodded.

"I'm Daesung, this is Sarang,and that's Bora." he introduced himself first, then pointed to the girl with glasses, then the girl with the flannel.

The smaller girl waved with a smile. "Hello." And the other girl waved with a smile as well. They seemed nice. Maybe i could be friends with them.

"We should get going." Said Daesung and Yoongi nodded before heading outside and locking the door behind him.

Yoongi's POV

Bora then grabbed my hand, startling me. I was going to ask her why but didn't have enough time as i was pulled upwards, now flying.

I was a little scared, but i tried not to show it.

Eventually we appeared at an empty subway, and we all piled in before the bus zoomed off, and i held onto one of the bars tightly, but the others stayed unfazed. I guess it'll be easier when i'm a demon.

Twenty minutes passed and we arrived at what seemed like a party, people chatting, having fun, and drinking what looked like to be alcohol.

Daesung got off before Sarang and Bora followed him out, leaving me to follow behind. We pushed through the crowd and made our way down a hallway. When we arrived in front of a room, Sarang knocked. "Sir, Yoongi is here." She yelled over the loud music.

The door clicked, meaning it probably unlocked, and we entered. There sat a man, his feet up on the desk with a book rested in his lap. He looked to be quite short, having brown hair and brown eyes, he looked unharmful. But oh, was i wrong.

The man stood, and he looked so cute that he reminded me of a penguin as the man made his way over to us, more like waddled. He stopped in front of me and extended his hand for me to shake.

"Hell Yoongi, my name is Kyungsoo. But please, call me Mr. Do or Satan." The man said, and Yoongi shook his hand.

"Now, show we get the procedure started?"

I'm so excited for this sequel! I hope you guys are enjoying it so far :)