Chapter 3

A/N: Isn't he cute? Puss ïn Boots!!! P.s. I made the in "ïn" like that on purpose, so that it looks cute.
__________________________________________________________________

After the place shook, thank you Scott, the wall behind us crumbled and the 'mercenary' pointed it out to us, what? Leave me alone...I don't trust her.

"Guys! I think you just found Derek." We looked at each other and walked towards the wall, well it was certainly never here when I was.

"Have you seen this before?" Scott asked and I shook my head in reply.

"No, but I do know what it is, and what it means..." I looked at Scott to see him looking at me like he wanted me to continue, I tilted my head slightly. "It essentially means, that whoever put him here was doing it for all the wrong reasons, what it is, is an Aztec wall, this symbol...?" I said gesturing to the giant circle/symbol. "Means one thing..." I said as I listened to Derek's heart beat.

"Tezcatlipoca... The Aztec god, Tezcatlipoca, who could transform into a jaguar at night was viewed as the Nagual's protector." I looked at Braeden when she interrupted, and nodded when she finished.

"Nagual Jaguar...is a Were-Jaguar." I summed up, and punched the wall with the strength of a car, it crumbled to the ground. "Yikes! Poor guy." I said grabbing the now teen Derek, picking him up, and placing him over my shoulder.

"How strong are... you know what? I don't wanna know." Scott rambled as I led them out of the church, I'll come back later, maybe a decade from now and rebuild it, if it hasn't been built already, by then, as I exited the church I could hear Stiles' crappy Jeep, finally, what in the bloody hell took him so long?

When I looked up I was blinded, to which I proceeded to flinch back and drop Derek.

"Jesus, Stiles, are you trying to blind me?!" I asked and slightly yelled over the sound of the car, Stiles and the others got out of the car and came towards us, Scott and I picked Derek back up, he was sort of waking up, as he moved his head up, he looked at us in confusion and passed out again, poor guy.

"Alright we gotta get him to Deaton and see what he knows." Stiles suggested, while Scott looked at me.

"Can you carry him? There's not exactly enough room with Braeden or in Stiles' Jeep." He asked me, I looked at Derek, then Scott and nodded.

"Yeah I got him, I only dropped him because someone, not naming names...Stiles, blinded me." Scott chuckled when I mumbled Stiles' name.

I lifted Derek back over my shoulder, the way I had him before I was rudely blinded, then vamped all the way to the airport, booked a private jet to Beacon County.

Then sped all the way to the Beacon Hills Animal Clinic when the jet landed, I entered the clinic from the back and laid Derek down on the operating table. "Morning Alan." I said before he could enter the room. "How was your vacation?" I asked him as he entered then froze.

"I'm not sure I want to know what you and your friends did over night." He said, I just smirked and lent against the bench.

"Scotty you're late, next time, just run." I suggested as he walked in the door. "Stiles, good to see you again, mate." He looked annoyed, I looked at Alan. "Get to it Alan, what do you think?" I asked him as he examined the puppy.

I wonder if he would look like a puppy, if he could turn into an actual wolf that is, I chuckled at the thought, they all looked at me, I coughed and cleared my throat.

"I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even...possible, this is well beyond my experience." Scott, Braeden and Alan looked at me, like I had the answer, I sighed.

"Okay, I might know a little about what's happening to him, but not enough to know how to cure him of it." I said, Stiles hit my shoulder, lightly, I gave him a small smile. "So basically he's been aged backwards, both mentally and physically, which isn't good, obviously, but to bring him back, that's what I don't know, pretty much Kate, a sociopath from what I've heard, used the dark moon to make him like this." I figured, and froze when I felt a presence.

"Kol! Get out here!" Crap. I sighed damn it, Stiles and Scott looked at me, I nodded and exited the room to the front of the clinic.

"Nik...nice to see you." I said in greeting.

"You lied to me, you're going to pay for that." I tilted my head and smirked.

"I doubt that, I'm not letting you hurt them or me. Leave Nik or so help me, you won't live to see another day." I threatened him, he looked at me shocked.

"Come on, you wouldn't kill me, I'm your brother." I growled at him, and he stopped smirking.

"I will for them, they're my friends and my family, I have a new home, you can take it, over my dead body, and I mean actually dead. Not you sticking me in a box for over a century." He stood there shocked at my confession, then sighed and lowered his head.

"They mean this much to you?" He asked, I sighed and nodded.

"Yes, yes they do." I replied, Klaus sighed and motioned for Rebekah to come out, she did and she wasn't alone, Elijah came with her. "I'm not changing my mind, Nik."

"I know, this is us, officially saying, that we will not pester you or threaten you ever again and that you are free. For as long as you live." Lijah replied honestly, and I nodded and gave them a genuine smile.

"Well, then...goodbye brothers and sister, I'll see you again in another world." With that I turned around and walked back into the room.

"Someone should stay with him." Scott said and Deaton looked at me, I sighed and nodded.

"I'll stay, I'm the strongest and I can calm him if he freaks out. It's weird, over the years I found that hearing a British accent can calm people down (I don't actually know if that's really true or not, so please don't get mad if it isn't). I don't get it, but, eh, I'll definitely use it." I said and leaned against the bench to the right of the bench facing Stiles.

"I'll stay too, my grades are fine, despite missing a few classes." I raised an eyebrow and tilted my head in amusement, yet slight annoyance, knowing what Stiles was about to do. "Go we'll be fine."

"Noooo." He said tilting his own head as if that would solidify what he just said, I chuckled.

"Text us if anything happens?" Scott said straightening up to leave.

"Nope, sooo not okay with this." Stiles said as Lydia nodded and I looked at Stiles.

"Go, we'll be fine." I said he looked at me and I tried pleading with my eyes, he shook his head.

"I'm not gonna leav—alright, just cause you're stronger." He said as Scott pulled him away by his arm.