1

3am

Loren
I walked in my house. I threw the car keys on the table. My brother walked downstairs and said Loren where have you been? I said out. Ricky said where? I said that doesn't concern you. My mom walked downstairs and screamed LOREN! YOU TOOK MY CAR AGAIN! I said yeah so. I held up her keys and said don't worry your precious car is safe. Mom screamed I'M SICK OF THIS SNEAKING IN AT 3AM SHIT! I said you knew I was going out. Mom screamed YOUR CURFEW IS 11 NOT 3! I said do I look like I care. I'm literally 19. Mom screamed YOU LIVE UNDER MY HOUSE! YOU LIVE BY MY RULES! WHY CANT YOU BE A DECENT DAUGHTER! AND LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE! I screamed ILL BE A DECENT DAUGHTER! WHEN YOU START ACTING LIKE A DECENT MOM! I went to my room, slammed the door and laid on my bed.

Ricky
Loren went to her room. Mom sat on the couch and started crying. I said mom what's wrong? Mom said your sister is out of control. I can't take it anymore. I don't know what to do. I'm gonna end having a heart attack or something over her. I got down and said alright here if you're okay with it. I'll ask the guys if we can take her on tour with us. You need a break and I can see what she's doing to you. Mom said are you sure? I said yeah I have to ask everybody else first. Mom said thank you and I completely understand if they don't let you. I said I'll do my best now let's go back to sleep. We back upstairs. I went back to my room and group texted the guys.

Me: hey are y'all okay if my sister comes with us? She's making my mom's life hell and is gonna end up giving her a heart attack. I completely understand if you say no.

I put my phone down and went to sleep....