3

1 hour later

Loren
I was packed and ready to go. I was sitting up in my room. When Ricky walked in and said where's your door? I said in that things room. Ricky said alright let's go we gotta meet them. I said whatever. We walked downstairs. Mom hugged Ricky and said bye. She looked at me. I said bye bitch. We walked out. Ricky said what has she done for you to hate her so much? I said she intentionally pisses me off. We put our things in the uber and left.

30 minutes later
We pulled up to a building. Ricky paid the guy. I got out and grabbed my bags. Ricky said follow me. We walked around a parking lot. Till we found a big tour bus. Ricky said this is where you'll be living for the next 2 months. I said hold up 2 months. He grabbed 1 of my bags and put it in a compartment and said yep so be nice. I said kill me. Ricky said let's go. We walked in the bus. His band was there along with the cherry bombs. Talitha said hi, im Talitha. I said I know everyone here. I'm not an idiot. Justin said well aren't you a ray of sunshine. I rolled my eyes and let's skip the small talk and lay down some rules. 1. Don't try to be my mom or dad because you're older than me 2. If I have my headphones in do not take them out or try to talk to me. Have Ricky text me 3. Stay outta my business 4. Don't treat me like I'm a child and 5. Leave me the hell alone. I didn't choose to be here. I'm not happy to be here. So if you don't wanna deal with the bitch my mom deals with I suggest you follow those rules okay okay. I took my shoes off and laid on the couch. I grabbed the remote and turned on Ridiculousness. Chris turned the TV off and said you don't call the shots around here little girl. I do and I will not follow your rule list. I took a deep breath, stood up and I may be 19 but I can kick your ass old man. So leave me the hell alone! Ricky said this will be a fun tour. I went to bunk alley and found a empty bunk. I got in it, laid there and played on my phone....