5

Next day

Loren
I woke up. I sat up and hit my head on the top of my bunk. I said owe. I rolled outta my bunk and walked through. Ryan said good morning. I said morning. I made a cup of coffee and sat at the table. I said sorry about last night. Ricky said so what ignited that argument? I said she accused me of using her credit card. I don't touch her credit card. I did it before I had my own. But that was 3 years ago. She won't let it go. She called me. I ignored it. Chris said you just ignore it. I said I ain't trying to get pissed first thing in the morning. Ricky said well that's good. I said yeah again I'm sorry about last night. I can't control my temper and if I ever say anything. I'm really sorry. I pulled my hair up, got up, looked in the mirror and said Jesus, I look like I do fucking crack. I grabbed my makeup bag. Alicia said girl you just woke up, why are you doing makeup? I grabbed my hand mirror and started doing my makeup. I said because I wanna go outside and not look like I just did crack. Ricky said you don't look like you do crack. I said you definitely need glasses then. Kym said how old are you? I said 19. Kym said were you ever bullied? I said ha! That's a hilarious understatement. But yeah, I was bullied and mom literally refused to pull me out of school. Ricky said wait, so that's why you wanted to drop out? I said mom didn't tell you it was because I was getting brutally bullied? Ricky said no, she just said you hated school. I said well that was a lie. She thought I was lying even though I had proof to prove it was happening. But nah Loren's over reacting kids will be kids. I wonder what else she didn't tell you. She probably made me out to be the devil didn't she? Ricky said well I witnessed proof that you aren't the nicest. I rolled my eyes. But yeah I meant what I said when I said I hope she burns in hell. If only you knew the half of what she's done to make my life hell. Eh, I look decent. Not drop dead stunning. But I don't look like I do crack. Anyways imma dip. I put my shoes on and walked out of the bus. I saw that tx2 is on this tour and I have the biggest crush on Evan. So imma try to shoot my shot with him. I walked to their bus. I knocked on their door. Cam said come in! I walked in and said hi there, I'm Loren. I'm touring with motionless in white and saw you on TikTok. I wanted to come introduce myself. Evan said you're Loren Gray? I smiled and said that is me. Evan said I'm pretty sure I follow you. I said oh that's sick. I love that! Corky said you're even prettier in person. I smiled and said thank you. Corky said you're welcome. I said well imma be on this whole tour, so if y'all ever wanna hang out I'll most likely be in the bus. Because I don't know anyone here. But if I'm not can I get y'all my number. Evan said of course. He gave me his phone. I put my number in it and said we'll call or text me if y'all ever wanna chill or something. Evan said I'll definitely take you up on that sometime. I said awesome, imma get out here and find an energy drink. I feel like death right now. It was nice meeting y'all. I'll see y'all around. Sam said definitely. I walked out of the bus....