4: Calm Before The Storm

Denki couldn't contain himself when he got back to his room. So much that he ignored his friends for a while and went busted into his dorm room and flopped onto his bed.

He was extremely giddy, proud of himself, and his heart was still beating significantly hard as he undressed and got comfortable, leaving him in only his boxers.

He spent a few hours playing games and having some short video calls with his 1-A friends. Sooner than he expected, he got tired and the sky was dim lit.

His mind flooded back with how he held you, the way you looked at him when he saved you, your blush when he put his arms around you when he laid his head against his pillow. He couldn't take his mind off of you that night.

He couldn't stop thinking about how cute and pleasing you were to look at, and your feisty personality excited him. The inevitable tightening of his pants surprised him, he looked down at his shorts with a blush.

He shook his head, slightly disappointed in himself for having such thoughts so early into meeting someone, even if it had been a week and a half. He gripped his phone which was laying besides his pillow, suddenly remembering that he had gotten your number out of you last week.

He had spent so much time thinking what to say that he never got around to it, and now his friends were expecting to meet her that weekend, not to mention that it was Thursday. He had been constantly reminded of it every day with suggestive jokes, and it was starting to drive him crazy.

Denki took a deep breath and shook his head violently, taking a swig of water before opening up your chat. He had the sudden urge to text you, chat you up, anything.

But, he didn't want to seem like a creep... and at the same time, it was a little too late for that once he remembered all the shameless flirting. That's what happens when you mix a time limit, an intriguing girl and desperation.

The first thing he sent you was a selfie with a silly caption when he first got your number the other week, but you never read it. He then thought that maybe he could call you instead. For some reason, he wanted to hear your voice again, not to mention he needed to put his plan into motion as soon as possible if he wanted a chance for it to succeed. His finger lingered over the call button for what felt like forever...

...

"You wanted to talk to me?" You clutched onto your bag in anticipation of Aizawa's words. He nodded slowly and led you into his now empty classroom. The atmosphere felt thick and heavy, almost suffocating, and accompanied by Aizawa's dead stare, it only got worse.

"The process and paperwork sh- stuff is complete," He said first.

Your heart skipped a beat and you pursed your lips, nodding in understanding. He then continued, "You'll be starting tomorrow, and you'll be demonstrating your quirk either tomorrow or Monday depending on my mood, so just don't burn it out like you usually do just in case."

"Got it," You replied.

"Have you made friends with Kaminari like I told you?" Aizawa rose an eyebrow.

"..Kind of? It's.. hard," You stammered.

"I know it is, but I just want you to have a familiar face to talk to," He explained and sighed. "His personality.. may clash a bit with yours, but-"

"You're right on that."

"But- I think you'll get along once you get used to each other. Just trust my judgement. Did he introduce you to any of his friends?"

"I see," You bowed. "And no sir. We haven't gotten there yet.."

"Well, try to meet them tonight if you can," he swung his back over his shoulder. His gaze poured into yours, "I swore to your father that'd I make sure you have a good high school life, and this is my way of doing it. Don't hate me for it, (F/N)."