Chapter 10

-Stephen pov-

"As I was reaching in my pocket to make sure that the ring was still there and it wasn't I made sure that I had placed it into my pocket , as I was thinking what could of happened to it and I remembered That I left it on the counter top because I was such in a rush to make it on time and plus Keisha was pushing time"

"As I was looking Keisha looked into my eyes with a questioning look" " Is everything okay and don't lie to me I know when your lying"

"Damn I hate when she does that face because I always crack under pressure and she knows this and I try my best not to but I do"

"Nothing is wrong Bella I promise okay I just misplaced something and don't worry bout it let's just get ready okay"

"She looked me up and down like she was studying me and said" " I'm not stupid but I'm going let you think I am because I know your hiding something"

"I promise everything is okay and I am hiding nothing from you love" I said while giving her a kiss on her head

" she face me on more good long look and got out of the car as we was walking I pulled her to my side and put my arm over her shoulder I had to let everyone that she was my chocolate Queen and nobody else"

    -          Fast forward after the meal.       -

- Keisha pov -

" I had a good time with my baby I really did but I'm still on how he actually think he can hide something from me like really Nigga I know you like the back of my hand so how he going try me like I'm a blonde girl do I honestly look that stupid"

" but I'm going cut him some slack because they food hit the spot and boy when I tell you a girl looks a good 2 months okay y'all already know she was bussing down no food left on my plate okay"

" As we got back to the house he ran a nice bath for me and he was just massaging my feet kissing up my legs hmmm this boy really trying get some play and I mean he keep this up he might can put that hand in the cookie jar and he's being patiently waiting for me to ready and I think I am"

-Stephen pov-

" As Keisha was finishing her bath I ran downstairs to get the ring because I know it's time and I know I want to be with this girl it's been two beautiful years and now I'm going to make her mines forever and always and I will make it my mission to make her happy as long as she is by my side"

"As I was placing the ring inside the dresser I saw my beautiful queen walk out with nothing but a towel on and I can see her beautiful skin moist from her bath and I couldn't just wait anymore so I got her by her neck and slammed her onto the bed"

"Stephen you know I love it when you do that" she said with a smirk on her face while kissing on my neck

"As she was kissing me I was moving the towel off of her body and seeing what was all mines and you guys already know what went down"

-Time jump-

-Kesha POV-

"I swear that boy got me tired asf like when I say he got a big blank blank he got me walking pigeon toed and first I didn't know a girl my color can get hickey tuh he was playing no games"

"As I looked over to see my baby he was still cuddled up to me like a little baby holding onto me like I was going to slip away from him I swear I love this man so much, his big juicy lips and cute little nose I just love it so much and I was just rubbing his back while he was sleeping I whispered" " I love you so much"

"And little did I know he was awake , and he looked me into my eyes with beautiful gray ones and said" I love you more Bella"

" I couldn't sleep with his big ass ok me so I was watching the game you know my team won Clemson 44 - 16 already knew we was going to catch that dub and when I looked at the time it was a good 1:35am and I'm like it's time to go to sleep"

"Right before I went to sleep I time off the TV and turned off the light and got into my sleep mode and as I was about to go to sleep Stephen whispered into my ear" Marry me" and I couldn't respond because I was lights out.

.

.

.

.

A/N until next time
Once again I'm that one darkskin that everyone wants a little taste of okkkuuuurrrrt
You

" I didn't know what to say because I wanted this night to go as planned and I forgot the most important thing and I am so lost because I just know I had placed it into my pocket and now it wasn't there"

"As we were about to get out Keisha grabbed me by my arm and pulled me into a breath taking kiss and by that kiss I felt all her love and I didn't want it to end, so I moved her body onto mines and rested her on my lap and I was rubbing all over her body"

"Stephen stop we have to go and we can always save that for later and plus I'm hungry asf you know us black girls love to eat and baby I am about to smack down on these people food" she said while laughing

"Shaking my head and this is why I love her so dearly she always put a goofy smile onto my face and only she will make me this happy nobody else"

"As I brush the string of hair out of her face I kissed her on top of her lips" you know your my forever and always right