Chapter 11

-Keisha pov-

"As I was waking up to see where Stephen went I noticed he wasn't in the bed anymore but I know he might just be downstairs or something so o decided to go and brush my teeth and wash my face"

"As I was going to wash my face I looked up and noticed something shinning on my finger and I saw the most amazingly breath taking ring like I was flabbergasted because all I could think of is when it got here and how as I was looking at it all I felt was someone staring at me"

"As I look up and saw Stephen standing at the entrance of the bathroom he had the most adorable face on looking all nervous and a little bit of scared inside"

"All I can do is run up and kiss him all over his face and just hug him because this man right here is my future and I love this man some ox - tails and white rice lol you can get the picture more then food"

"I didn't even get to ask you the question yet" he said while hugging me

"You didn't have to I already know what time it is I'm not dumb boy" I said while laughing my ass off

"So is it a yes or no will you be my future wife"

" Is that even a question YES! I would love to be your wife stoopid"

" I can't believe I'm finally going to Marry him he is the sunshine in my cup The one I go when I need a little luck he is my everything in one and nothing and I mean nothing will break us apart I don't care if I have to be some girls up because I don't play about him"

"Wait we have to tell my mom and your parents I want a small wedding with just us and are close friends and family"

"Okay Bella anything you want you can have it I promise"

"Your serious I'm so happy right now it's a lot to do and I want it to be so perfect but what is the price limit so I can know what to work off of"

"All he did was look at me and laugh and I was wondering what can be so funny right now"

"No price tag baby you can have whatever you like" he said with a smile

" I love you so much Stephen so much I can't wait  and I want to have all your kids"

"He looked at me and had that look on his face like how many so you already know I kept it 💯 and said"

" I want to have six kids three girls three boys period" I said in city girls voice

"All he can do is look at me with his mouth dropped open and nothing can say and it was funny asf but I'm serious I want a big family my mom has a big family and I really want a big family I truly do so he better suck it up and give me what I want"

"SiX KiDs" he said looking confused

"Yes six kids it's not hard and I know good and well you can speak English good because you understand me every other time so yes I want six kids so you better get ready while we still young"

"As I was walking up the stairs I said one more thing before I went into the room to get ready for my shower"

" oh and I forgot if you love me you will give me all six kids"

"Keisha can we please just think about what you just ask you want six kids and if they are your kids they are going to be bad as hell and one of you is enough"

" okay we talked about it and I still want six kids so good night baby see you when you come up okay...? .. okay"

"I swear this girl is something special" he said whispering

"He should know I have good hearing and my ears work perfectly fine"

" WHAT WAS SAID STEPHEN?" I yelled from upstairs

""Nothing Keisha just go take a shower"

"Yea I thought so white boy" I said while laughing

" I know that gets him mad because I know he isn't white because baby down there is not white okay all I got to say about that okay lol"

"Stop calling me that shit you know I'm not white"

"Okay white boy"

"KEISHA stop fucking playing before I shove this ......"

"Ahhhhh shhhhhh you know the neighbors know my name how you me screaming okkkkurt"

"Go take a shower your so difficult to deal with"

" I love you too"

" yea yea, you love me for my dick"

"And you love me for my big ole booty"

"What booty" he said trying be funny

" oh what booty let me go FaceTime Bryan and see what he has to say"

" try me I will break both y'all fucking necks" he said with rage

"Oh daddy you know I love it when you do it rough baby makes me feel some type of way" I said while teasing him

"I'm done with this conversation go take a shower" he said trying to calm down

"Okay Bryan"

" okay Becky"

"Keep fucking playing me I will do her how I did Susan trying my gansta"

"Go take your shower"

"Okay okay I will dang"

.

.

.

.

A/N hey guys hope y'all enjoy the updates love y'all

Don't forget it's that one darkskin that everyone wants a little taste of okkkurt ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"