CRUSH | 02

CRUSH,
chapter two

- season 3 ep 6 -

- season 3 ep 6 -

STACEY SMILED AS SHE SAW Toby and some of her friends standing outside of the school. "Hey guys." Kendra smiled at the shorter girl, "Hi Stacey!" Stacey took notice of Toby's glare at someone behind her, "Toby, is everything okay?" He rolled his eyes, "Jt was supposed to be here." Nadia spoke up, "Then why is he sitting over there?" Toby just shrugged. "Jt over here!" Jt glanced over at Toby and quickly looked away.

Later in the day Stacey was outside talking to some girl in her media class when she heard shouting, "What is your problem?" She stopped her conversation with the girl to turn around, she sighed as she saw Sean. "I'm sorry," She apologized to the girl and went over to Sean.

"Oh, I'm in trouble with Raditch! I'm gonna get a detention!" Sean punched Jay and Stacey yelled, "Sean! What the hell are you doing?" She tried pulling on his arm but he just shrugged her off. "Hey, I said cool it!" Mr. Armstrong came in and separated the boys. Stacey just rolled her eyes and glared at her older brother.

-

"Stacey.."
Stacey smiled and waved at Jt, who was sitting on a lawn chair. She sweetly handed him a drink. Standing in front of him she dropped her towel, exposing her naked body.
"Stacey, Stacey."

Toby side eyed the sleeping Jt as he mumbled in his sleep, Jt gasped and his eyes shot open.
"Jt, get up. We're going to be late." Jt scrunched his eyebrows together and lifted up his blanket, "Toby quit it." Jt protested as Toby tried to steal his blanket. "You pee the bed or something." Toby joked. Jt looked around the room and then back at Toby, he took a step back. "You had a wet dream! 3 feet above my head?" Jt sighed, "Can you keep it down." Toby smirked, "Who was it about?" "Your mom," Jt shot back. "It was Stacey wasn't it?" Toby rolled his eyes back and moaned, "Stacey, Stacey." Jt was pissed, "Toby I swear if you tell anyone, I'll slaughter you." Toby laughed, "Okay shooter, so what time are we having lunch with the cool kids." "Lunch? No. You're not having lunch with us." Toby shrugged, "Alright, but I'm sure Sean would love to know about your sticky situation."

-

When Stacey got home she saw Jay, her brother and some of Jay's friends in the driveway. Jay whistled and smirked at her, "Damn." Sean punched Jay in the shoulder, "Shut up man. That's my sister." Jay held his hands up and winked at Stacey. She gagged.