CRUSH | 03

CRUSH,
chapter three

CRUSH, chapter three

- season 3 ep 7 -

Stacey sat on the couch next to some random kid as she watched everyone have a great time. Jt invited her as his plus one for Paige's birthday but he got sick and she already promised Spinner she'd go so there she was.

She smiled and sang along with everyone as they sung Paige 'Happy Birthday.' She blew out her candles and everyone clapped, after that Stacey decided it was getting late and she should probably head out.

She waved goodbye to Spinner and a couple other people and grabbed her coat.

As she was walking she heard someone groan and throw a rock, she turned around and saw Craig. "Are you okay?" She slowly walked towards him and he looked up, "Yes, I mean, no."

"What happened?" Stacey stood next to him, "I messed up. Again, and again, and again-" He started getting angry so she placed a hand on his shoulder, "I'm sure you didn't," He sighed, "Tell Ashley that!" Stacey looked around, "You wanna get out of here?"

Craig led Stacey into a dark room, he flipped on the light-switch and she stood in awe. "This is so cool," She slightly laughed and smiled. "It's not bad." Stacey placed her hand on a drum, "You make your songs right here?" He nodded, "Will you play one for me? Please?"

The two sat on the old couch and Craig started to play his guitar, "Craig, you seem like an amazing guy. If Ashley doesn't see that, than she's an idiot."

Craig placed his guitar down and Stacey leaned in, he kissed her back and she laid back on the couch.

-

"Hey guys." Stacey smiled and hook arms with her two best friends, "Why are you so happy?" Emma noticed. Manny nodded in agreement. "Last night was the best night of my life," The two other girls looked at her with curiosity, "But I can't tell you guys, not now at least." The friends sighed but moved on.

"Hey Craig." Stacey waved at the older boy but he just weakly smiled in return.

She watched him talk to Ashley then give her a hug, she frowned and looked to the ground.

-

just wanted to post smt