Chapter 3

Dedications: CakeMalumLover

Violet's POV

"So are you just creeping around my apartment or..." I look at their faces. Their eyes were wide, my face most likely showing amusement.

"OH NO WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT YOU SILLY YOUNGLING?!" Ashton said. Wait did he just call me youngling? What does that even mean? He confuses me and I just met him.

"Ummm because I haven't seen you around town yet alone at the complex." I laugh.

"We just moved in together into this apparent next door to yours."

"Oh so you are together?" I pointed to Luke and Ashton. They would actually make a cute couple.

"NO!" They both scream at the same time. I'm still suspicious. The way that they look at each other gave it all away.

"Yes you are I can see it! I totally ship it! Your ship name is ummm LASHTON!!"

"OK fine we are dating."

"AWWWWWW!!" I squealed. Calum slapped a hand over my mouth which as a reflex from past experiences I licked his palm. He shuddered and wiped his hand on Ashton's shirt. A chain reaction of screams was released into the air.

"OK OK ENOUGH BEFORE MY EARS BLEED!!" I yell over all the screaming. They all freeze in place and I open the door to my apartment wider beckoning them in. They scrambled to their feet and bolted in side.