2

Jamie pushed me to the bathroom wall  , with my hands held on the top of my head.
Her left hand squeezed my left breast like it depended on it while the other held my arms in one position.
"I was always dying to know how you would taste like..but...." She whispered on my neck.
And just then I felt them  fangs; lady fangs in my neck skin...
I screamed and in another second I was sitted , sweating , breathing in and out...

I wanna go home! But how??
I haven't met anyone..
I know no one.
Only a,doctor who brings my food and keeps taking samples of my blood..as if!!!

           *******

"Good morning m'lady" He said..doctor said.
I simply turned to look at him and tears fell from my eyes.
"Are you going to kill me today?" I asked innocently.
He breathed in...thrice just in case I counted well enough.

"Master is coming today and he is gonna want to see how his near slaves look like. So... " he continued without giving me a chance to ask.
"Change!" And with that , Doctor moved out after turning on his heels like a reality wrestler..
As if....

Master...master my ass
Master my leg
Master my swollen left bum!

But I still stood up for the shower. Life can't be so demanding.
So apart from vampires stealing me late at night...I still have to follow their damn rules.
I smirked stupidly at the mirror.
If there was anything to be damned.. Destiny...
And....
Fear!.

I fear these bloodthirst people.
My new family.....
Wait family....no.my new eeerrmmmm....

Author's note
So its probably the best book you have read...( i just want it to be that... Am gonna say it till I believe it)
I would like to ask u guys..my pumpkins..
My most honourable pears
To please do like and comment. And please give me honest views on what you think. You guys have the right to tell me stop..writing your freaking weird ass book.
And am good.....
Oh and am so sorrryyyy its short. Will make it up to you pears

Hearty handshake😘,
Spoiltbrat976

Enjoy lovies😎💕