3-trois

And......
I was good to go! 
I sat on my bed and looked at myself.. In  the mirror..
I had changed a lot.
The  blue skinnies were exactly my size  and absolutely my style.
They were ripped  on either knee  and I put on a white sleeveless  button up denim shirt which was actually  a kind too..  I had a feeling these guys checked my wardrobe  before bringing me here. 

"Zhavia?? "I heard the doctor whisper and followed mumurs and I knew it was time.
I applied a final touch of a baby pink liN
gloss and straightened my way out.  Right after kissing the tips of my fingers and waved them to the room.  "I will miss you if I don't survive this"
I whispered. If I died then I would be grateful  for  such a comfy room.

"You were fast.  Other girls took about fifty minutes... Felt like  forever..
So...... Let's go! "He said after holding my left hand

And for the  first time in three weeks,  I saw the corridor... The long hallway that led to my room.  How big was this place?
How do people even walk this far?
"Actually this is the third floor.. There are six more. "Doctor Saul said as if reading my memory.
Wow!!  That is wayyy rich.  Nine...
Nine.
Nine,
Nine fucking
Nine fucking floors.

I felt my mouth fall apart... This was not gonna be busy if the presumed master is....

"We are close, Zhavia! " Saul whispered.
And then. Y palms started  sweating.  My heart pumped in my throat like a released bomb.
My  knees felt weak.
I knew the master was close and when the doors slid open....,  the sight of vampires drinking blood with women standing and others kneeling  at their feet wearing collars...
I knew I was gonna lose it,  and
....
I,  Zhavia Ward,  the honorable coward of no family,  started seeing blurry images
I spotted an adonis walk to me..
I also felt hands.. And
"She is a mate. "

And I was... Out!

A/N
   Hey pears,

Sorry
That was fast but am.... I don't have a clear explanation but... Sorry
I was so tired.

Like and comment.

Please,  tell me to drop the book if you wish and even I am okay with telling me about my skills..

Hhehehe

Phat💖💖love

Enjoy lovies💋💋🤗