-𝚂𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑-

" I don't love you ! l-Let me go ! " exclaimed Chang min.

" you will " gritted the man , pinning him against the wall.

" I don't care what the hell you do to me ! I will never marry you , I don't care what
My father says ! He can't sell me to whoever he likes ! Your 45 ! Get a life "

" well life is not fair , it's not like your boyfriend will come and save you-"

" ...oh hi I'm I interrupting something? " asked Jihyun loosening his tie.

" who the hell are you ? " asked the old man furious.

Jihyun ignored him and walked closer.

" WHO ARE YOU " shouted the man taking a gun out.

( I don't know me , who are you 🎵... sorry I had to do that )

" I'm park Jihyun...who are you ? " he asked.

" how did you get in ?! My security is high top ! " the man exclaimed.

" ...haha no it's not , anyway  I'm here for something " he said walking even closer.

" WHAT ?! I have nothing of yours ??! " he said gritting his teeth.

" ...I'll just take my things and go , don't worry " Jihyun smiled.

" Your not taking anything ! Who do you think you are ?! "

" Park Jihyun...highest business company in Korea...I'm surprised you don't know me ? I literally own the
Police...oh and your under arrest for taking what was mine " he pulled out a badge and showed him.

" ...oh you mean this ?  , you can have him I don't want him " he said Throwing Chang min on the floor hardly.

" sigh...another fine , you injured my property ...and it's really expensive to fix "
Said Jihyun picking up Chang min off the floor.

" ...he's not yours " the old man spat.

" he's mine " said Jihyun coldly.

" hey ! Don't I have say in this ?! I'm not a toy and - "

Jihyun kissed him making Chang min turn the colour of a tomato.

" why did you do that !!? "

" you talk to much " was all jihyun said.

" I'm not scared of you , you can't fight me " the man shouted at Jihyun.

" heh try me...I think I'm going to kill you right on the spot " he said pulling out a gun.

"...please don't kill him...I don't want to see you murder someone...please just arrest him "
Whispered Chang min.

" he killed your mother...how can I forgive him ?! I know the things he did to you...he doesn't
Deserve to live - "

" i-I...h-He killed my mother " sobbed Chang min.

" Yes I did you pathetic...and you with the gun can't even defend yourself...can you ? " he asked.

" sorry sweetheart...I might have to kill him...can you hold this for me ? " he said to Chang min
Giving him the gun.