Chaptet 18

Y/N POV:

I was about to leave the room, someone hold my hand. I was surprised and about to cry and I know who is holding my hands. Stranger " Y/N turn around, please". I cried , I wanted to turn around but I'm scared . We stayed one minute. Stranger " Babe, please turn around, I know your surprised but please turn around". He knows how I feel, and he read my mind. I turn around and I face him, and it was jungkook who was holding my hand, I know that it was him. He pulled me closer to him and clean my tears and said " Babe, stop crying I hate to see you crying". I said "ok, I will stop ". Jungkook said " You look beautiful and amazing". And I said " Thanks Baby ". He said " So, I'm awake, bring all the people here". And I said " Ohh, yes sorry I forget. You made me forget about them ". And he said " Me, I forgot you about them, ok. You will see later ". I went outside and I said to them all " Guys jungkook is awake ". They all ran to him. And I saw Jihyo and Nancy where going in?. I said " Nope girls, you are not coming in. Who are you so that I will let you in??". Jihyo said " Is I'm going in and I'm not taking any permission ". I stopped her and I slapped her, Then I said " This first slap, for talking me bad and for not taking permission ". I slapped her second time and I said " This for being an As*h*le with me and not respecting me". And I said " You both go back to the house or else I will punch you to death". They went. And I was so angry and my hands are hurt from slapping Jihyo. I went in Jungkook's room and I said " Baekhyun can you and I.M secure the room of jungkook". They notted and I said to Taehyung, Lisa and Nayeon " Guys can you leave me and jungkook alone for awhile please". They said " Sure Jassmine". They leave the room. And jungkook said " Why your hand are so red and you look mad and angry". His face was with confusion. I said " Will because of your two girl *Mean girls*, I told them not to come in and Jihyo talked to me bad so I had to slap her two times ". He said " Hmm,ok, proud of you babe". He get up from the bed and put some cream and bandage on my hand, to be honest he so gentle with me and so kind with me.
________________________
Unedited ♡