Chapter 34

Y/n's POV:

So he said " Ok, I'm going to tell you everything ".

Jungkook storytime:

So as you know that I'm from Spain , so this time when I meet her I was 17 years old  and I was in high school not a freshman boy, so I was popular in the school and they call me the " Bad boy " , Carolina was a new student in our school, the first day she came in our school I didn't cared as well as all the students talking about her and the boys were like falling in love with her even though they didn't even now her except her name, but I didn't care, but one day I was walking normal when she hit me and we fell down and the whole school was watching us, they thought that we were making out or hooking but we're not, so I stand up and let her to stand up as well that time I started to feel something about her, like she was beautiful, pretty, cute, amazing, kind, Friendly, self confidence ,sassy. But she had a trust issues and family problems, so we became friend, years past and we became so close to each other and she told me everything about her, I started to fall in love with her and she as well, so i took her to a date to surprise her  in her birthday so I took her to a special amazing dinner , she loved it and I asked her to be my girlfriend and she accepted it, and we were so happy . Days, weeks, years past a lot and we were happy together and she knew that my father was mafia leader and when I will finish my college I will start to take his place and she agreed, she just care that we will stay together forever until......
             _____________________
Unedited ♡