Where's Eva??

The screaming banshee did it's work again and I woke up.
What I saw at the door was shocking and something I never want to remember. Jenny stood at the door staring directly at me with her arms crossed.

“you're not good at running ” she said “but that's not my problem ” she added.

“uh--- what're you talking about? ” I asked.

“I thought you were the smart one, figure it out ” she said turning around to leave but not before saying “oh your grandpa said Hi”.

And that people is certainly not how I want my day to begin.

While having my bath, I remembered that during the night, my nightmares kept repeating itself. Jenny digging her finger nails into my chest and dragging out my heart while I kept on running which I think made her say this morning that I wasn't good at running.

If that wasn't why she said that, what made her say that? How did she know of my nightmares? If that's not her problem, what is? What had she done while I was asleep? Why was she staring at me while I was asleep and the most important of all, what did she mean by ‘ your grandpa said hi ’?

It kinda made me wonder if she knew that Lucius, my grandad was a psychopathic serial killer. He's no longer my grandad, I'll call him grandad when the name begins to suit him again. For now, I'll stick with Lucius...

“I really need a soothsayer to explain what the hufflepuff is going on in my life!! ” I said to myself as I got dressed for school.

“mum? ” I called out going down the stairs as I remembered that I haven't seen her since yesterday after she dropped me at school.

I walked into the kitchen only to meet Jenny by the counter with a smug smile on her face. Not again! Can't she ever stop being creepy? I really need to know where my mum is and something tells me I'm not going to get an answer soon..

“where's my mum? ” I asked.

“where's Eva? ” she retorted.

Told y'all I wasn't getting an answer.

“you know better than me where Eva is” I said

“enlighten me ” she said glaring.

“whatever happened to her was all your fault. Need me to say it again? ” she added

“it wasn't. Why do you keep blaming me when you know clearly it was your doing!! ” I shouted.

“oh yeah---- who wouldn't keep their mouth shut? ” she asked standing straight

At this question, I didn't know what to say. It was my fault, I didn't keep my mouth shut

“what's the matter, ran out of reasons to prove that it wasn't your fault when it clearly was? ” she said.

“stop saying it like it was all my fault, you started it first. Most of it was your fault ” I shouted

“keep saying it to feel better, there's no way you can prove yourself anymore. Everyone already knows you did it. ” she said and walked away but not before grinning widely at me

After this conversation, memories of the past, the ones I hoped to forget someday flooded my mind and tears poured down my eyes. I wish my mum never had a sister like this.

----------------------------------------

“LUNA MIDNIGHT BLACK!! ” Lily screeched stomping towards me as I was at my locker. Yeah, I still went to school after what Jenny and I had this morning, I couldn't stay in the same house with her, I choose life.