being dumped part 2

Jin pov

"So whats your answer"i said to her and she said"jin....lets break up..."my eyes widen and said"WTF!!!!!WAE?I DIDINT DO ANITHING WRONG!!!!!HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME AFTER WHAT I DID TO YOU!!!!"and she said"jin there is alot of people looking at us ,stop it"i said"JUST ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION YOU SLUT!!!!!!"i saw her getting angry and said"YES IM A SLUT BUT NOT WORST THAN A NERD LIKE YOU,AND ONE MORE THING I USED YOU FOR MY GRADE!!BUT ITS USELESS AND IM WITH SOMEBODY ELSE RIGHT NOW!!!!!"she left me there alone speechless.....i went to my lecture office a.k.a my hyung ....sehun.....

Sehun pov

When im on my way to my office.....someone aproach me and i turn around to see who was it...and its jin .....crying.....i said"why are you crying?did jisoo and you fight or something...."he said while sobing"she break up with in front of everyone....."he said while crying harder....."stop it just forget about her....she is a slut....you can find a better person than her..."and he said"how?im nerd .....hyung i think i better go now..."the he left me alone...."aishhh...this kid...i better get going now...i have class"......

Jin pov

Im upset and alone.....i decided to go to Han River for taking some fresh air....i just walking around ......finally i decided to take a break.....

??? Pov

I was walking around at Han River  with my beer until i saw a man.....he look sad as me....i decided to aproach him......

Im sorry for the very short chapter and sorry again if there any mistake in this chapter....i hope you guys enjoy it....😘😘😘....bye.....

meloholicजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें