meet her

Jin pov

I was just sit by the river while thinking wtf im gonna do next....until someone aproach me and said"hey,why are you here"she said.i think she is drunk"why are you here to"and she said"is it wrong for someone who being dumped by her boyfriend without a reason to seat here??"suddenly she gave can of beer and said"here drink some of this...it will make you feel better"....

Author pov

Really....drinking will make you feel better....i doesnt think that will work out.....🤔🤔...back to the story please...

??? Pov

I gave some of my beer....ilook at him with shock because he drink it really fast...i said "yah!dont drink all of it ...its mine!i told you to drink some of it not all of it!!"and he said "hey !what do you think about me..*hiccup*"and isaid "yah!are you drunk!!!!!!"and he said "just answer me please...."i said"fine2 ...ithink youre just an ordanary guy who drunk with me today!"

Jin pov

"Fine2 ...ithink youre just an ordanary guy who drunk with me today!"maybe jisoo think like that to... that im just an ordanary guy who help her with her study.....

??? Pov

I look at him he looks like he is thinking something uhh!nevermind why do i care....i said "yah!i already told you what i think about you, now it your turn!"and he said"arasso2.....i saw two of you....really*hiccup*i saw two of at the same time?"....and he suddenly pass out...."aishhh!!!"

Next day

Jin pov

I wake up and i realise that im not at my hyung house(sehun)....then i look around  me and realise that im still at Han River.....then i saw a handwriting in my hand it said"you are crazy!!!!!"..."aishhhh!!!!!!that girl!".......wait when i think about her...she is kind cute..."yah kim seok jin!!!what are thinking about!!!"......

Thank you for reading this very short chapter.....and sorry if there any mistake in this chapter....i hope you guys enjoy it...bye😘😘😘