First word

Steve Rogers/ Captain America
Steve has been trying to get you to talk forever. Everyday he would sit with you and slowly sound out words. Today was that day.
"Come on baby. Say da-da. Da-da." You just looked at him like he was crazy.
"Well, we can try again tomorrow. I think it's time for bed."
He picked you up and took you to your room and set you down in your crib. You hated that he had moved your crib into a separate room. You had to be really tired in order for anybody in a 15 mile radius to get any sleep.
He was expecting you to scream when he walked out but what he didn't expect was a little voice saying "capsicle!" He turned his head and looked at you. You were just staring at him but then you said "capsicle" He ran over and picked you up. "You're amazing, darling. I love you so much. But I think you're spending too much time with tony"

Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony was working on a suit while you were playing with your Barbie Dolls. You made Barbie slap Ken and step on him with her shoes. It was funny to you so you started laughing. Tony looked over at you and smiled. He was glad you were having fun. He went back to working when Jarvis came on. "Sir, Ms. Potts is on her way to talk to you." You smiled when you heard that you loved Pepper. A few minutes later, Pepper walked into the room. You screamed to get her attention. She hugged you and said "Has your daddy been playing dolls with you?" She didn't expect a response but she got one. "No!" They both looked at you then pepper looked at Tony. Tony ran over and said "Ok, tiger let's play dolls. Can I be ken?" "No!" You said as you shoved Barbie in his hands. "Great."

Bruce Banner/ Hulk
He was in the store with you. He was there because he needed some things and Thor requested pop tarts so here he was. He walked down the toy isle and grabbed some toys for you. You were distracted by this silly yellow square you were watching on your dads phone. You were giggling as he talked to this pink star. You absolutely loved watching them. You looked up for one second and saw something way more interesting than that yellow square. You saw the hulk. You were very confused as to why your dad was sitting on a shelf so you wanted to examine it. You mustered up all of your strength and screamed "HULK!" Bruce turned around to see you staring at him pointing at a hulk toy. He smiled and walked over to the toy. "You must really like hulk. Don't worry, he likes you too!" He then hugged you and left the store

Clint Barton/ Hawkeye
Clint was shooting his bow and arrow...again. You were on his phone watching this tv show. You liked it. It had a girl but she was speaking a weird language sometimes. You really only liked the monkey. He was your favorite. You looked up at your dad and watched him shoot arrows at targets. You were amazed. You totally forgot about the weird language girl and the monkey and wanted your dads attention. You threw a toy block nearby at him but he didn't turn around. You felt ignored and you were ANGRY! How was he just going to ignore you. You decided to call him something you've heard someone say. You yelled "Bird Brain!" He turned around to see you giving him the stink eye. He walked over to you and smiled. "Sorry baby, I'll try to be less of a 'bird brain'."

Natasha Romanoff/ Black Widow
Natasha has put on a tv show that had this guy with this blue dog. It was very entertaining. You were mesmerized by the blue dog Natasha was watching you from the kitchen, low key being a creep. She had the biggest smile she had ever seen on her face. She turned around and started cooking breakfast when she heard the best sound in the whole world.
"Blue!" She turned around to see you staring at the tv. "Blue!" You said again. She smiled and sighed. "You are amazing, Angel."

Thor Odinson
Thor was in the throne room with his father and mother. They were all just fussing over you. You looked like you adored the attention. You saw a maid walk in and bow. You knew what was coming next. You would have to take a nap. Since your family was busy, a maid was coming to take you to bed. She walked over and picked you up. You screamed words.
You said "papa, help!" They all looked at you. Thor walked over with the brightest smile and took you.
"Ok princess, I'll help you." Then he put you to bed and started bragging to everyone.

Peter Parker/ Spider-Man
Peter put you in your high chair to eat dinner. You guys were having spaghetti. You sat patiently waiting for your spaghetti. Aunt May brought you your spaghetti and you all sat down. You were facing the tv and saw a news report on Spider-Man. Your eyes went wide and you smiled so big.
"Daddy!" You said, pointing to the tv. Their heads both shot up looking at the tv. Peter was quick to respond.
"That's Spider-Man, baby."
"Daddy!" You said.
Aunt May said "She might just think Spider-Man is her dad!" Then she started laughing.
Peter then started nervously laughing and said "Well, look at the time. Time for bed come on (Y/N)." He picked you up, grabbed his backpack and ran into his room. "It was only a joke." Aunt May said.

Bucky Barnes/ Winter Soldier
Bucky was in a store. Why you ask? You needed more clothes. Bucky was taking it like a man. He was wearing a papoose to make sure no one takes you without going throw him. He was picking out clothes when he heard the tiniest little word he had ever heard in his life. "Daddy! Star!" He looked at you to see you pointing at this cute onesie with a star on it. "You want that one?" He asked. "Yes!" You said. "You are so smart, doll. I love you."

Loki Laufeyson
Loki was in his room reading to you. You had no clue what some of the words meant but you were determined to listen and find out. Your dad would look up every so often to make sure you were still there. He smiled when you smiled at him. You decided that smiling wasn't enough. You mustered up your strength and said "I wuv u, daddy!" He looked up at you to see you smiling at him. " I love you too, love. More than you will ever know." Then you guys hung out for the rest of the day