Hello

"Mia I thought you were....."

"I know I thought that to...."she said hugging him even tighter.

"Hello you still have other people who missed you."Tsunada said smiling.Mia ended up getting in a group hug.

"hey your all crushing me."

"Mia omfg move your asses."

"Yuki i see you've made your self at home in the leaf."

"Hell ya I have so are you and kakashi a thing? Come on tell me tell me tell me tell me."

"Yuki are you kidding me?"

"Nope."

"Yuki stop being an ass to Mia."

"Reiko no way it's nice to see you again."

"Same here."

"I'll be out side...." Kakashi said sadly.

"Kakashi wait what's wrong?" Nothing he said walking out the bar with Mia following him.

"Kakashi wait what's with you?"

"Nothing don't worry about it."

"I have to worry about it."Mia said reaching for his shoulder. "Kakashi what's wrong?"

"Mia what the hell was with you. I mean you didn't even tell us you were alive and now you show up now what the hell!!! I mean you could of called or sent a message or something just to tell use you were okay or something!!!"She then looked at the floor with her big brow eyes. He then grabbed her hand and put it on his face. She then looked up and smiled.

"Look Mia don't worry I'm always there for you and besides Sweetie what would you do with out me."He said starring in her brown eyes and his gentle touch on her cheek."

"Your right and Sweetie has kind of grown on me."

"I'm glad. Wait by the way here."

He pulled out Mia's yang neckless.

"Can I put it on you Sweetie."

"Yes you can." She lifted up her hair so he could put it on her.

"O and stop by my place later I have your birthday present happy late 27 birth day."

"Aw thanks."

"Well Gai wants to spend time with right Gai?"Kakashi said nudging him.

"Ya right let's go Mia."

"Wait what but ........."Gai picked her up and started running before she could even finish her sentence.