(2) He Truly Loves You

Nova POV:

"Ok so sit in this order Felix, Brigitte, Marinette, Adrien, Nino, Alya, Chole, Nathaniel and next row stats behind Brigitte. Master Fu, Marin, Adrienne, Nina and Alain, Clovis, Natasha." I say "ok" they say a do as I said "Eli Tia" I say Eli puts the video on. "But before we start I'd like to say this is one of my favorites and I would have played Dinner At Marinette's but I can't because you would have been confused" I tell them. "Why would we be confused" says Felix. "Because you don't know who Ladybug and Chat Noir is" Tia says before I have the chance to. "Ok let's get started this is by Alex McMuffin" and with that they all sit down and Eli plays the video.

Marinette Pov:

"Ok let's get started this is by Alex McMuffin" Nova say and with that we all sit down and the girl named Eli plays the video.

Chat Noir is on Marinette balcony

Chat: Good evening princess

Marinette: Hey...

"What you know Chat Noir Mari why didn't you tell me. And you have a nickname from he." Alya say and it was not a question. "Yeah I guess" "you guess ever you know he or not." Alain say.

Chat: is everything ok?

Marinette: I wish... Its just... My crush Adrien...

Chat: Let me guess... Adrien Agreste... The famous model who is loved by everyone for his looks...

Marinette: That's not at all why I love him...

"What? You love my brother?" Adrienne ask me and I start blushing. "Can we just watch the video" Marin says and I give he a look that says thank-you-for-saving-me and the video continues.

Marinette:...He's kind and sweet and so selfless... He cares so much for his friends... A-And... I l-love him so m-much B-But... h-he just won't s-see it...

"You really think all those things about me" Adrien ask me with a blush on his face. "Yes I do" my face getting redder.

Chat: Marinette.. trust me

Marinette turns to see Chat Noir de-transform and see it's Adrien

"What you're Chat Noir omgom-" I cut Alya off "Alya shut it. So your Chat Noir" I ask Adrien "yeah you're not disappointed are y-" I cut him off. "Of course not" and with that Tia plays the video.

Adrien: He love you too... Just as much...

The video fades out 

"What the h*ll just happened" Nino and Nina ask "I have no idea" Felix and Brigitte say. "Prrruuuncess can I ask you something?" "You just did silly kitty but sure." " Ok Marinette will you be my girlfriend?" "yes you didn't even have to ask." "Ok quote time the first one is called 'coming to Chats defense' btw you are going to love it"

Alya: Dang, we've lost Marinette in the crowd...

Nino: Shoot, she's so short we'll never spot her.

"Hey I'm not short" Marinette says " yes you are" everyone but Adrien and Marin say.

Adrien: ...

Nino: What?

Adrien: *Cupping hands around his mouth* Chat Noir is just ladybug sidekick and is totally useless otherwise.

Marinette: *literally crawling on top of people, in a small ball of rage* WHO THE HECK SAID THAT?! CHAT NOIR IS ESSENTIAL! LADYBUG COULDN'T DO WHAT SHE DOES WITHOUT HIM! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU-

Alya: there she is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye my little kitten a friend convince me to post this a day early so I'm going to dedicate this to her love bye  emoji 🎨 -Nova